8th January 2018, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Process to get admission in aeronautical course after studying commerce?

Is there any aeronautical courses if I take commerce with informatic practices. I am very passionate about cars and flights since childhood. Please inform me.

Related Questions:
  1. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  2. Can I get admission to study 12th Commerce externally?
  3. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2?
  4. What is the process followed to get admission in Aeronautical engineering colleges of Nasik?
  5. How can I study Aeronautical engineering after 12th with Commerce stream?
  6. Can I get direct admission in 2nd year for Aeronautical Engineering course after completing diploma in E&TC? What is the admission process? In which colleges can I get admission for Aeronautics?
  7. Admission process for diploma course in Aeronautical Engineering after 10th?
  8. What should I do to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 12th Class?
  9. Procedure for admission in Aeronautical College? Is EAMCET necessary for admission?
  10. Process for admission in M.Phil with commerce? How many seats are there and when are the forms available?
  11. How to become an Aeronautical engineering after 10th? Admission procedure, duration and salary?
  12. Can I do B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in E&TC?
  13. How to get into Hindustan Aeronautical Limited? What is the recruitment process?
  14. How to become an Aeronautical Engineer? Best colleges and fees?
  15. How to get a seat in American Aeronautical Institutions? How much will it cost? What about Visa and scholarship?
  16. Indian navy after 12th standard with Commerce background? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  18. Which Colleges in India offer Aeronautical Engineering course? How can I get admission in the College?
8th January 2018, 09:47 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process to get admission in aeronautical course after studying commerce?

As per the minimum eligibility criteria, a candidate who has completed 12th standard with commerce stream is not eligible to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering because as per the minimum qualification required candidate must have done 12th standard with PCM from recognised board in order to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering degree course. But yes on the basis of your 10th class you can get admission in diploma in Engineering that is in Aeronautical Engineering after qualifying the Polytechnic Entrance test.
8th January 2018, 10:02 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process to get admission in aeronautical course after studying commerce?

Eligibility for pursuing BTech in Aeronautical Engineering:

Aspirants must have done 10 + 2 b the PCM from a recognised board.

Being a Commerce student you are not satisfying the above eligibility criteria so you are not eligible to apply for this course on the basis of your 10 + 2.
9th January 2018, 08:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

No, you need to complete class 12th with PCM stream to become eligible for entrance exam of aeronautical engineering. Commerce stream students are not eligible for it.

You should study science stream with maths and then apply for JEE Main to get admission in B.Tech aeronautical engineering course.
9th January 2018, 10:29 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Sorry, to say that you are not eligible to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering course after completion of your 12th standard with Commerce stream. To be eligible to get admission for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering course, you should have passed Intermediate or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects from a Government recognised board. So, being a Commerce stream student, you are not eligible to apply for admission to Aeronautical Engineering course. If you are interested to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering course, you have to pursue 11th and 12th standard with Non-Medical Science stream from a recognised board and you have to appear and qualify the engineering entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?