13th May 2015, 08:27 AM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required to take admission in B.Sc Maths in DU?

I am an obc candidate in ncl category. I get aggregate of 85% in math,physics chemistry &english. Can i get selected in d.u. for b.sc in math/chemistry? I had passed in 2 board in previous year.

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage required in class 12th in Maths subject to get admission in Maths Honors in Jadavpur University
  2. Minimum percentage required in class 12th in Maths subject to get admission in Maths Honors in Jadavpur University
  3. Minimum percentage required for BSc? Can a student take admission after passing 10th?
  4. What is the minimum percentage required for applying and admission
  5. How to take admission in MSc Maths in PU campus? Percentage required in BSc to take admission?
  6. Minimum marks required in Maths in 12th for admission in engineering college?
  7. Minimum marks and percentage required to get admission in presidency college with BSc in Chemistry(Hons)? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Will I get admission in M.Sc Computer Science after completing B.Sc Maths? Job opportunities and percentage required to get admission in M.Sc Computer Science? -- [New]
  9. Minimum percentage required in 3rd year B.Sc for admission to any Chemical field?
  10. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in graduation for admission in B.Ed program?
  11. Minimum Percentage of Marks required to get admission for B.Sc in Biotechnology in Cotton College,Guwahati?
  12. Qualification required to join B.Sc Maths? Scope and good colleges?
  13. Minimum percentage required to get a seat in BSc in Agriculture? What is the fee structure and how to get admission in BSc Agriculture after completing 2nd PU
  14. Minimum Percentage of marks required to get admission for Biotechnology course? What is the required qualification for this?
  15. Minimum percentage required to take admission in MCA? Which subjects are required for this course?
  16. Is Maths compulsory for genetic engineering? What is the minimum percentage required in 2nd PU?
  17. Minimum marks required for admission in City College of Commerce? What is the overall minimum percentage required?
  18. Minimum percentage required to get admission in government medical colleges of Ahmedabad and Baroda?
13th May 2015, 06:05 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required to take admission in B.Sc Maths in DU?

Yes there is a high probability that you will be able to get admission in D.U in both maths and chemistry.
The chance of you getting admission in math is a bit less but the chance for you in getting admission in Chemistry is very high.
Since you belong to the reserved category and you have a very good aggregate marks in your Class 12 Board and you will have to make sure that you apply for the courses as soon as the admission process starts online.
So you will have to be positive and then you will have every chance of getting admission in D.U for the course of Maths or Chemistry.
13th May 2015, 06:39 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who have completed their 12th standard with minimum 50% of marks with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as subjects are eligible to apply for B.Sc Mathematics admission in Delhi university. So, as a candidate who have above 50% of marks, you can definitely apply for admission in Delhi university. And the admissions are offered based on the percentage, obtained by the candidate in his 12th standard. So, as a candidate who have good percentage, you can definitely get admission in a good university.
13th May 2015, 09:03 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am an obc candidate in ncl category. I get aggregate of 85% in math,physics chemistry &english. Can i get selected in d.u. for b.sc in math/chemistry? I had passed in 2 board in previous year.
Yes, you are eligible to get admission in B.Sc in Mathematics in Delhi University because you have got 85% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 80% marks are eligible for B.Sc in Mathematics subject.

Your age should be above 17 years.
13th May 2015, 09:32 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

There are chances to get and admission in DU ( delhi university) . you can either go with entrance exam or you can go via management seat or donation. Its very difficult to get a seat in delhi university . its a very known reputed university which provides admission to medical,engineering,BSc ,B.Com etc. As its a branded university.so many of them will try for the same university to get the seat.if you had written the entrance exam,attend the counseling. Don't miss that. Coming towards the one year gap,you need to show gap certificate,in those period what had ypu done,where you was. You can seek the help of concerned authorities.they will help you at this issue
14th May 2015, 12:09 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria for B.Sc Maths in Delhi University:-

Candidates need to apply for the four year undergraduate programme at Faculty of Science in the University should qualify Senior Secondary School Certificate Examinations, Class 12th or equivalent.

Minimum percentage requirement is 55% marks in 12th standard.

Moreover the candidate must have secured the minimum marks as required at par cut-off of different courses and counselling procedure.

There is no minimum age bar.
16th February 2016, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

what is the most minimum percentage for getting admission in bsc physics collage
2nd December 2017, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in du for bsc honours maths or bsc maths?? I have scored 87.75 % in maths, physics, chemistry and English. But i have taken drop this year? So will it effect?? Please help me
Content number = 8839910348
29th April 2018, 08:18 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percent required to get computer science for obc candidate in due.
29th April 2018, 08:20 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percent required to get computer science for obc candidate in du.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?