10th October 2015, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to complete remaining 2 years of Graduation in 1 year?

Hello,
My name is Kavita, due to some problem I could not complete my graduation. But my 1st year is clear and now I want to complete my two years of graduation in one year. Is it possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any possibility to complete B.Com course in one year? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Correspondence course in graduation (BA)? How many years required to complete graduation if one year is not possible?
  3. Is it possible to complete graduation having a backlog from DU?
  4. How can I complete graduation in one year having years of gap after I.Com?
  5. Is there any possibility for me to complete the course if I have 5 backlogs and still being in 3rd year?
  6. What are the subjects for BA LLB course? How may I get details like admission procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure of Army Law college, Mohali for the same? What percentage of seats is reserved for army officer widow's children?
  7. Is it possible to complete the graduation course which I started 18 years back?
  8. What should I do to complete B.Sc computer science graduation after 3 years drop?
  9. How may i complete my graduation now since i left it in middle few years back because of some unavoidable reasons?
  10. Is it possible to complete two years graduation course in 1 year?
  11. How to complete the my graduation in any subject since i had to leave my graduation earlier because of some unavoidable circumstances?
  12. Is it possible to complete my graduation in one year?
  13. How to complete Graduation when I am 36 years old?
  14. How can a candidate who failed in 2 subjects in B.Com final year, complete his graduation later?
  15. Is it possible for me to complete my graduation course if I have left it in the middle?
  16. How to complete my graduation after enrolling for DU correspondence 14 years back
  17. When can I complete my graduation if left for 2 years after studying 1st year?
  18. Is it possible to complete graduation in one year? What are the steps which I need to follow for the same?
15th October 2015, 08:09 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to complete remaining 2 years of Graduation in 1 year?

I am sorry to say you that it is not possible to complete the remaining two years of Graduation in one year. You have to complete your Graduation pursuing 3 years course at least. So, there is no chance of completing it in a year. You have to pursue two more years to complete the remaining course as there is no other option to complete it in a year.
26th June 2017, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to complete remaining 2 years of Graduation in 1 year?

I have completed one year of my Bcom course as a regular student in college.Is it possible to complete the remaining two years through Distance Education at the same university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?