22nd November 2015, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to being hired by Wipro if I am not fulfilling the eligibility criteria?

I have less than 60% in graduation and more than 60% in 10th and 12th, as the criteria of Wipro says that a graduate should have:
1. 50% or above in 10th and 12th.
2. 60% and above in graduation.
Is there a chance that the wipro guys will recruit me? I have also heard that wipro is also hiring 5000 candidates this year who have less than 60% in graduation, Please, I need replies and full information. Is it possible?

22nd November 2015, 08:32 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to being hired by Wipro if I am not fulfilling the eligibility criteria?

No, it is not possible to be hired by Wipro without fulfilling the eligibility criteria.
Candidate must have to fulfil eligibility criteria in order to get hired by Wipro.
Candidates who doesn't meet the eligibility criteria can even apply for selection procedure in Wipro.
22nd November 2015, 08:49 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to being hired by Wipro if I am not fulfilling the eligibility criteria?

Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational IT Consulting and System Integration services company. Getting job in wipro is not an easy task. You must have to fulfill strictly all the eligibility criteria for getting a job in the company.

Their selection procedure is ==>

-- Apply online

-- Evaluation by entrance test

-- Document verification

-- Offer

As you are not fulfilling the eligibility criteria therefore you are not eligible in any way for appearing in the entrance test.
22nd November 2015, 09:25 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have less than 60% in graduation and more than 60% in 10th and 12th, as the criteria of Wipro says that a graduate should have:
1. 50% or above in 10th and 12th.
2. 60% and above in graduation.
Is there a chance that the wipro guys will recruit me? I have also heard that wipro is also hiring 5000 candidates this year who have less than 60% in graduation, Please, I need replies and full information. Is it possible?
Yes, you are eligible for Wipro recruitment so you can prepare for Wipro recruitment process.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Wipro Technology is,

Wipro Technology= 50%(B.Tech/B.Sc=60%)

Candidates shouldn't have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Wipro Technology recruitment.
26th January 2016, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

according to my university my b.tech percentage is 66.02% but average of semesters is 64.23%. so which percentage will wipro consider as the eligibility criteria is 65% in b.tech ? am i eligible ?
4th September 2017, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

I'm graduation appeared student in science and I'm completing my diploma course on computer.can I get a job in wipro?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?