29th February 2016, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to complete graduation course after 14 long years of gap?

Hello,

I did my 12th commerce frm Guj state Board .had a big break of 14 yrs n now wanna pursue my carrier in fine arts n complete my graduation.wanted to know available options n how ?i live in mumbai now. What should be done now? Can someone please provide me the details on the same?

1st March 2016, 12:52 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to complete graduation course after 14 long years of gap?

Yes, you can pursue graduation after a long gap. You just need to follow admission procedures. There is no any upper age limit that is why you can pursue graduation.
1st March 2016, 12:58 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to complete graduation course after 14 long years of gap?

This is not possible for candidate of any category to continue your bachelor's degree which you left 14 years ago.

You will have to take admission in first year of bachelor's degree again as there is no age limit for this course.
1st March 2016, 06:51 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can pursue graduation course after a period of 14 years long gap.

IGNOU offers distance mode of education for the candidates who wish to continue education after a long gap.

Generally, for private regular universities there will be upper age limit to apply for graduation course.

So, IGNOU is preferable to pursue graduation course as there is no maximum age limit.

The official website is http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/studentzone
1st March 2016, 09:52 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

After so long years if you wish to pursue your graduation, you can opt for Open University and can thus pursue your course from there itself. You can join the course you wish to and can via correspondence mode easily complete it and have your degree in your hand.
1st March 2016, 09:54 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

You can complete your graduation from Open University now, there is nothing such to worry about it or to be worried.

However, a long time gap is in between but I don't think it is a problem for anyone who really wishes to study. Therefore, I suggest you to opt for you graduation course via correspondence mode from Open University.
3rd August 2022, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to complete the graduation course after 18 years long gab .can i join regular classes in any college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?