8th January 2016, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do Banking & Insurance after T.Y.B.Com graduation?

Hi, this is Keryn here. I want to do Banking & Insurance one i complete my graduation (T.Y.B.Com). Is it possible to do so? Please send me your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do Banking & Insurance after T.Y.B.Com graduation? -- [New]
  2. Whether PGD in Banking & Insurance is beneficial for B.Com student? Universities offering PGD in Banking & Insurance in Gujarat?
  3. What should I do after graduation in B.Com Banking and Insurance? What else can I do after graduation? Career options available other than MBA?
  4. What to do next after B.Com for career in Banking & Insurance sector with HDFC Life?
  5. Can I make a good career in Banking after completing graduation in B.Com(Banking and Insurance)
  6. What are the benefits of going ICWAI? I have completed graduation in B.Com Banking and Insurance
  7. What is the difference between B.Com and B.Com with Banking & Insurance?
  8. Changing job from Back Office to F&A or Banking sector?
  9. How to pursue LLB after completing graduation in banking and insurance
  10. Can I apply for D Post of Clerks are completing graduation from D Banking in Insurance course
  11. How to do M.Com in banking management after completign B.Com in Banking and Insurance? What is the fee structure?
  12. As a BBI [Bachelor of Banking & Insurance] can i go for M.sc (I.T), M.C.A or MBA (I.T) course?
  13. List of Banks which offer Internship to MBA(Banking & Insurance) candidate? Procedure to apply?
  14. Job after Bachelor of Banking and Insurance? In which field should I enter either Banking or Insurance?
  15. Exemption in III Licentiate and Associate papers for PGDM in Insurance & Banking holder?
  16. What is the age limit to study Chartered Accountancy?
  17. What kind of jobs I can opt after completion of graduation in Banking and Insurance?
  18. Eligibility Criteria of IFBI courses? -- [Most Discussed]
8th January 2016, 11:36 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do Banking & Insurance after T.Y.B.Com graduation?

Of course Yes. You may do Banking and Insurance course after third year B.Com course. In General, the basic educational qualification required to be eligible for doing this Banking and Insurance course is just 12th Class from a recognized university. So I am sure, you are certainly eligible to do Banking and Insurance course after successful completion of this B.Com course.
9th January 2016, 12:42 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Is it possible to do Banking & Insurance after T.Y.B.Com graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, this is Keryn here. I want to do Banking & Insurance one i complete my graduation (T.Y.B.Com). Is it possible to do so? Please send me your reply.
Yes, you can make career in Banking and Insurance sector after completing B.Com. Since, you are final year B.Com student I suggest you to complete the B.Com course with good marks without any pending backlog. Once, after completing B.Com you can appear for the IBPS Bank PO exam which is conducted by the Common Written exam.

Eligibility Criteria:

- A graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university and final year students are eligible to apply.
- The applicant age limit is 20 to 30 years and relaxation will be given to reserved category students.

Official website - www.ibps.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?