23rd August 2016, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to join CS course after completion of graduation in next 2-3 years?

What is the procedure followed to join CS course after completion of graduation in next 2-3 years? I really wanted to do the course, so it will be helpful if you can let me know the procedure now only for the same? Awaiting for the quick response on this.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to join Indian Army after completion of graduation course?
  2. What is the procedure followed to join CS course after completion of B.Com graduation?
  3. How to join NDA after completion of B.Sc graduation?
  4. Procedure to join RAW as Agent after completing Graduation course?
  5. Procedure followed to join RAW after completion of B.Sc graduation? -- [New]
  6. Is it possible to join graduation in CS on completion of 2 years Diploma?
  7. What is he procedure followed for doing CA after completion of graduation?
  8. Procedure to discontinue graduation course after completion of 2 years?
  9. What is the procedure to join the CBI Crime Branch after completing Graduation? Do I have to write any exams for it?
  10. What is the procedure followed to complete CA course after completion of graduation?
  11. What is the procedure followed for joining CA course after completion of graduation?
  12. What is the procedure followed for joining IAF after completion of graduation course?
  13. Procedure to join Indian Navy after completion of Graduation in B.Com? Required Marks in Graduation to join Navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which course to select after completion of 12th Commerce which will give a good job in future?
  15. Procedure to join in Air Force for girls after completion of Graduation in Management field?
  16. What is the procedure followed to apply for CA IPCC course after completion of B.Com graduation?
  17. What is the procedure to be followed for becoming CA after completion of Graduation course?
  18. What is the procedure to be followed for applying CA course after completion of graduation?
24th August 2016, 03:51 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to join CS course after completion of graduation in next 2-3 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the procedure followed to join CS course after completion of graduation in next 2-3 years? I really wanted to do the course, so it will be helpful if you can let me know the procedure now only for the same? Awaiting for the quick response on this.

The Company Secretary (CS) course has two stages after graduation. They are Executive Program and Professional Program. The students who have completed graduation in any discipline (Except fine arts) are eligible for the Executive Program. The Executive Program has two modules. There are 4 papers in module 1 and 3 papers in module 2. The students have to complete the Executive Program first to pursue Professional Program. You can register online for the admission to the CS Executive Program. The website link is Click Here
24th August 2016, 04:24 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to join CS course after completion of graduation in next 2-3 years?

Hello friend, after graduation you may apply for the Executive program of the company secretary course. This means that being a graduate, you are exempted from the Foundation Program, which is a must for candidates who have qualified higher secondary level of exam.

The Company Secretary course, apart from Foundation and Executive Program, comprise of Professional Program and practical training. To enroll yourself for the program, you must apply at your nearest regional office of ICSI.

There are no particular courses to be done before pursuing company secretary course. A graduate in any discipline can enroll for the Executive program. For more information, refer to the official website of ICSI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?