23rd December 2015, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to do B.Com graduation in NDA or it will be only military training?

Can i do my B.com graduation in NDA or do they give only military training in NDA? What would be the procedure which I need to follow to complete the B.Com graduation in NDA? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same?

Thanks!

24th December 2015, 11:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to do B.Com graduation in NDA or it will be only military training?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i do my B.com graduation in NDA or do they give only military training in NDA? What would be the procedure which I need to follow to complete the B.Com graduation in NDA? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same?
Thanks!
There is no option available in National Defense Academy (NDA). National Defense Academy (NDA) conduct exam for recruiting Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing . The entrance exam is based on objective type with multiple choice. The questions will be asked from Mathematics and General Ability subjects. 12th standard or its equivalent is the required educational qualification to appear for this exam. To apply for this exam, you can select either online or offline application procedure.

Official website - www.upsc.gov.in
25th December 2015, 04:44 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to do B.Com graduation in NDA or it will be only military training?

There is nothing such as B.Com graduation in NDA, NDA is all about Defense Academy and they do not prepare you for B.Com or no such course is provided in NDA. Therefore, iI kindly request to pursue your B.Com from any other Institute.
25th December 2015, 07:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Once you crack NDA exam you will undergo training as well as studies at the academy in Khadakvasla. You will surely get degree qualification after completion of 3 years from the academy.

Hence, don't worry and be prepared for UPSC NDA exam. Selection will be based on the performance in the written exam and SSB.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?