26th September 2015, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to make my career in teaching line if I have scored less that 50% marks in graduation?

Hii,

I am anjalli i have scored less marks in graduation less than 50% but now i m doing ma in English from ku university can i make my carrier in teaching line bcaz that only suits according to my family. Can someone please provide me the answer on this soon?

26th September 2015, 10:44 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to make my career in teaching line if I have scored less that 50% marks in graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hii,

I am anjalli i have scored less marks in graduation less than 50% but now i m doing ma in English from ku university can i make my carrier in teaching line bcaz that only suits according to my family. Can someone please provide me the answer on this soon?
You have got below 50% marks in graduation degree so you are eligible for teaching jobs through TET exam.

TET stands for Teacher Eligibility Test.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for Elementary stage TET exam.

There is no age criteria for TET exam.
27th September 2015, 12:34 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to make my career in teaching line if I have scored less that 50% marks in graduation?

Quote:
Hii,

Yes, you can make your career in Teaching field after completing Graduation with 50% of marks. You need to complete B.Ed along with TET entrance exam to be eligible for Teacher job

B.Ed Eligibility Criteria:

A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline is required to apply for B.Ed course. To get admission in top institutes one should have 50% in the graduation level. They should have obtained this qualification from any recognized institute as well. The selection will be based on the marks obtained in the entrance exam conducted by the respective university.
27th September 2015, 02:45 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get the jobs in the teaching line even after scoring the 50% aggregate in the graduation.

But to get the job you need to qualify in the various entrance examination conducted by the central,state government and even by the institution against the vacancy for the seats.

As you have passed the graduation you are now eligible to pursue you the B.Ed course and after that you become eligible to appear for the CTET,TET examination and eligible to get the jobs in the private schools.

But you need to qualify in the NET examination to become the lecturer for which you become eligible after the Master's degree. So start the preparation for the examination to score better marks to get the recruitment letter.
27th September 2015, 09:32 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Hii,

Graduation is not enough qualification to become a Teacher. However, it is possible for you to make your career in Teaching. For that you need to complete B.Ed course with good marks. The eligibility criterion to apply for the B.Ed is a pass in the Graduation course in any discipline with not less than 50% from a recognized university. Those candidates who have completed their B.Ed, require to appear in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET). Once qualify in the TET entrance, the candidate can directly attend the interview various private and government school based on the notification.
27th September 2015, 10:21 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

See if you really want to make your career in the teaching line, then UGC NET will be the best option after master's degree in English. Less marks in bachelor's degree will not play a hindrance in NET exam. But for NET exam, you must have at least 55% marks in master's degree.

So, try to score the required percentage of marks so that you can appear for the NET exam for lectureship. After qualifying the NET exam, you can become lecturer in government college.

Official website: www.ugc.ac.in.
19th August 2018, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

I have less score 50%in graduation I want to know how to start teaching with doing m.a
15th May 2022, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam I have completed my B.Com with computer application in 2007 and I scored only 47%. I am prt teacher in private school . if I want to become tgt teacher then what choose . can I do any computer master to become tgt . or now my age is 39. Is any possibility to become tgt teacher please suggest me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?