13th December 2015, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for B.Sc(Physics) in IIT?

Respected Sir,
I am in 12th standard and I want to do B.Sc Physics. But I want to study B.Sc in IIT. Can you tell me what is the procedure for applying? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
16th December 2015, 05:19 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for B.Sc(Physics) in IIT?

You need to appear for the JEE Main and JEE Advanced and you need to get a good rank only after that will you be able to study the course of B.Sc in Physics in IIT.
This is the only procedure to get admission to the courses of IIT.
Otherwise you will not be able to get admission to the course of B.Sc in Physics only on the basis of your Class 12 Board Examination marks.
This is the only way by which you can get admission to the course of B.Sc in Physics.
17th December 2015, 02:07 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Bachelor of Science course is not offered at Indian Institute of Technology. After 10+2, you can apply for Joint Entrance Examination for admission in Bachelor of Technology course at IIT.

But for this course, a candidate must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in 10+2.

You can get admission in B.Tech if you crack both stages of JEE exam:

1. JEE Main

2. JEE advanced.

Only those who candidate who clear JEE Main are eligible for Advanced stage.
17th December 2015, 06:12 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that B.Sc (Physics) course is not offered by IITs, however you can go for integrated course offered by IIT, i.e. B.Sc and M.Sc together in 5 years of time.
5th September 2022, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Does class 12th marks matters for IIT to do integrated course BSc and MSc together
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?