20th June 2017, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do correspondence higher education after PUC

I complete PUC in science percentage is 77. I decided to do correspondence higher education. Please give to me information about correspondence and any corresponding courses.

21st June 2017, 03:38 AM
raziaexpert
Banned

Default Re: Procedure to do correspondence higher education after PUC

You will have to collect the admission form from various institutes providing correspondence degrees in the course you wish to enroll in and fill up the application form providing the required details asked for.

If you do fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria for the course you wish to opt for, your admission will be sealed, otherwise you can try in some other institute to get admission and study further.
21st June 2017, 03:40 AM
raziaexpert
Banned

You will have to collect the admission form from various institutes providing correspondence degrees in the course you wish to enroll in and fill up the application form providing the required details asked for.

If you do fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria for the course you wish to opt for, your admission will be sealed, otherwise you can try in some other institute to get admission and study further.
21st June 2017, 03:56 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

First let me inform you that you can't do any technical course through distance mode as because technical course through distance mode in not recognized by AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education).
However you can pursue B.Sc (since you are a science stream student) through distance mode and for that you can simply apply for admission in the particular university which offer corresponding higher education.
You will be admitted to the university on the basis of your HS merit marks.
During time of admission you need to provide the required documents such as Last exam mark sheet, transfer certificate, date of birth certificate, migration certificate, bonafide certificate, etc.
22nd June 2017, 10:23 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can opt for various degree courses on the basis of PUC through distance mode. IGNOU is the best option to pursue such courses. Admission is not a problem. Just visit the study center for application and prospectus.

You can also apply online through their website. You have to study on your own and appear for exams at the designated center.
22nd June 2017, 05:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I complete PUC in science percentage is 77. I decided to do correspondence higher education. Please give to me information about correspondence and any corresponding courses.

Those candidates who have completed 10+2 or equivalent are eligible to apply for the BA or BSc or any bachelor’s degree admission in various universities through correspondence mode. Candidates are admitted to the course based on the marks scored in the 10+2 or PUC. Candidates can apply online or offline or through study center of the university for the admission. Candidates can also contact the university distance or correspondence education center for taking admission. They have to apply with the necessary documents for taking admission.
23rd June 2017, 04:29 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

There are many universities which provide degree via the correspondance courses.
You just need to choose the course of your choice ad get enrolled in any such university.

Mind it here that according to the AICTE, no course having more than 40% as practicals can be done through this mode. So, you can opt for any course other than such which fall under this category such as Engineering or any other course related to Science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?