20th June 2017, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

What to do, if I am not successful to get admission in IITs?

Hi Sir, I am Ritesh. I attended intermediate examination this year. During the exam period I was suffering from jaundice. So, my all paper does not seen well as I expected and I preparing for IIT JEE and as you know for admission to IITs, the candidates must be within the category-wise top 20 percentile of successful candidates in their respective class 12th board exam. So I am not confident for get these mark. So, in that case that I can do. Please help me am worried about my career. Please help me.

21st June 2017, 03:31 AM
raziaexpert
Banned

Default Re: What to do, if I am not successful to get admission in IITs?

Getting admission in IIT is not the only way to become successful, you should not worry if you couldn't get admission in IIT. If you are a good student, you can complete your B.Tech from any other institute and can attain great heights in future getting into top MNCs.

Therefore, you should not be disheartened if you did not get admission in IIT, you should get admission wherever you get and start your studies from there itself.
21st June 2017, 02:30 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Failing to appear for IIT JEE in not the end of your world, there are many top rated engineering colleges other than IITs, in which you can get admission by appearing and qualifying JEE main entrance examination with very good rank.
So don't get depress, be motivated always and focus on your studies and health.
22nd June 2017, 10:19 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

There are many other engineering colleges, which you can aim at, if you fail to get admission in IIT. There are colleges even on state level, which have good placement and you can make a good career from such colleges.

Hence, no need to worry, just concentrate in preparation. If you fail, you can go for other graduation option like B.Sc in your choice of subject.
23rd June 2017, 04:11 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Hii Ritesh,
I would like to tell you that you should not loose hope and wait for the results of JEE.

Also, I want to tell you that even if you are not able to make it to the IIT, just remember that IITs are not everything. They are great colleges but there are some others as well. There is a world outside IITs as well and IITians are equally humans as we all are.

So, work hard and don't worry if you do not make it to the IIT. You may be having something even bigger i future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?