22nd March 2015, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I study B.Ed if secured 48% in Graduation but more than 50% in M.Com? List of universities for admission?

Hello,
I got less than 48% in Graduation but above 50% in M.Com so can I do B.Ed if yes when I can get application form and in which university? What is the procedure?
With Regards-
Surender Singh Chawla

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study MS in Germany for a candidate who has secured 6 CGPA in B.Tech? List of universities offering admission?
  2. Possibility to study B.Ed for a candidate who has secured 41% in B.A.? List of universities for admission?
  3. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  4. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  5. List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Urdu for a candidate who has secured 69% in M.A.? Procedure to get admission?
  6. List of entrance exams to study B.E. course in USA for a candidate who has secured 80% in 12th PCM?
  7. List of top 5 universities offering M.Com? When will the form be released?
  8. What to do after B.Com for MBA?
  9. How to get admission for B.Ed course with less marks in Graduation?
  10. Is there any college which provides admission in MBA if not secured 50% in graduation?
  11. How may I do my M.S in Biotechnology from Abroad? List of universities offering such course? I've secured 85% marks
  12. Top colleges offering course in MSc Astrophysics and Nuclear Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which PG courses can I do after B.Com graduation? From which college/institute should I do? How can I do M.Com? Which colleges offer it? Will I get admission in M.Com course this year?
  14. MBA or Master's degree in Pharmacy, which has wide scope if study in USA? List of entrance exam for admission?
  15. How to apply for M.Com? Percentage required, admission fees and subjects available?
  16. Colleges/universities providing admission to MSc in Agricultural on the basis of merit in graduation?
  17. Can I get admission to study Graduation on 11th marksheet?
  18. How to take admission in M.Com after passing B.Com this year
10th April 2015, 12:40 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I study B.Ed if secured 48% in Graduation but more than 50% in M.Com? List of universities for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I got less than 48% in Graduation but above 50% in M.Com so can I do B.Ed if yes when I can get application form and in which university? What is the procedure?
With Regards-
Surender Singh Chawla
Basically, Graduation marks were taken into considered at the time of admission by most of the reputed university. The candidates are required to score at least 50% of marks at Graduation level. Since, you have scored below 50% at Graduation level. So, it is really tough to get admission for B.Ed. However, you have a chance to get admission through Management quota. Here, I am providing you the eligibility criteria required for B. Ed course.

- An applicant must be a graduate with a Degree in any discipline with an aggregate of 50% marks from recognized University/Institute.
- 5% relaxation will be given for those candidates who are belong from reserved category.
- Candidates with no backlog at graduate level will only be eligible to appear for B.Ed entrance exam.

The details of the course and the application process can be collected from the official website of the respective college. You can also download the application through the official website itself.
10th April 2015, 11:22 PM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: Can I study B.Ed if secured 48% in Graduation but more than 50% in M.Com? List of universities for admission?

No, I am afraid you cannot apply for B.Ed. To study B.Ed. course you must give an entrance examination. If you clear that entrance examination, then only you get an entrance in the B.Ed. course. But to be eligible for that entrance examination, you must have a minimum of 50% in your graduation aggregate. It is irrelevant whether you have a master degree or whether you have 50% or above in the master degree. So since in graduation you had 48%, you do not qualify for B.Ed. entrance examination.
15th April 2015, 02:07 PM
kunalroy89

One needs to have 50% marks in Graduation to be eligible for B.Ed. You have less marks in Graduation that renders you ineligible. Your post graduation marks is of no use until you fulfill the basic criteria.
Even if you complete B.Ed with these marks,you will not get govt job as they check the validity.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?