12th February 2015, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in correspondence B.Tech for Diploma holder in any college of Kolkata?

Hello sir
How can I get admission B-tech degree?
I am a civil Diploma holder and doing work.
I want to make a B-tech through
distance education from Kolkata.

13th February 2015, 11:57 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in correspondence B.Tech for Diploma holder in any college of Kolkata?

It is nice to see your learning spirit inspite of being a working professional, it iss a source of inspiration to many. You can definitely pursue b.tech degree in distance learning mode in Kolkata while continuing your job thereby increasing your knowledge, improving your educational qualification and enhancing your job scope. You need to get admission in the institutes that provide b.tech degree in civil engineering via correspondence mode. The institutes which offer such course are -

- Larn Edutech , Behala
Email: [email protected]
Address: 437A, Diamond Harbour Road, 3rd Floor, Behela Tram Depot, Behala, Kolkata, West Bengal, India- 700034

- International Institute of Management and Technical Studies, Kolkata, Salt Lake City
Address: B-12 Block No.2 , Saltake , Salt Lake City, Kolkata, West Bengal, India- 700064

- The Rabindra Academy & Higher Management, Baruipur, Kolkata
Address: Baidya Mansion ,3rd Floor, Baruipur Station Road, Baruipur, Kolkata, West Bengal, India- 700144

Then admission procedure followed by these institutes are direct admissions based on first cum first serve and performance in academic background during the later stages of admission when the seats left are very few in comparison to the number of students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?