8th October 2017, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Is PTU not a good option to study BBA?

Hello Sir, I was thinking to take admission under PTU university but some people say that it is not a good university its value is less than others. So, I just want to take your advise that I should do my BBA from here or not. Please guide me.

8th October 2017, 04:26 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is PTU not a good option to study BBA?

Whatever you heard regarding PTU (Punjab Technical University) from people are not true.
PTU is a very good university and it has very good tack record of providing placement to their candidates.
It is advisable to you that you can do your BBA course from PTU without having any problem in future.
8th October 2017, 09:56 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is PTU not a good option to study BBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I was thinking to take admission under PTU university but some people say that it is not a good university its value is less than others. So, I just want to take your advise that I should do my BBA from here or not. Please guide me.
Yes, it is good option to study BBA in PTU university. Since it is recognized university and has a credibility in the job market though PTU. It is one of the famous for engineering and Arts and Science courses. For more information please visit here - https://www.ptu.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?