4th August 2015, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Scope of B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in India and Abroad?

Respected Sir,
I want to study Chemical Engineering in B.Tech and I want to know the scope of this stream in both India and Abroad? Kindly let me know as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In India and abroad) for Biotech students?
  2. Best engineering course compared to Aeronautical Engineering? Scope of it in India and Abroad? What is its eligibility?
  3. Should I do Aerodynamic Engineering from India or from Abroad? Premier institutes in Abroad for Aerodynamics or Aerospace engineering?
  4. Career Scope and Job Opportunities in India and Abroad for Chemical Engineering course?
  5. What is the scope of biomedical engineering in India and Abroad?
  6. Scope of B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in India and Abroad? -- [New]
  7. What is the scope in India or abroad? I want to take B.Tech Biotech and Biomedicine engineering
  8. What is the scope of Biomedical Engineering in India as well as abroad? Is there any college in Mumbai or anywhere in India providing diploma in Biomedical Engineering?
  9. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the scope to do PG Automobile Designing? Institutes offering the course in India and Abroad?
  11. Scope of M.Sc in Renal science in India and Abroad?
  12. which has more scope, MSc or MBA in India and Abroad?
  13. What will be the scope for girls in Civil Engineering in India? Which kind of Companies offer Job Opportunities for Civil Engineers? What will be the basic salary for Freshers in this field? Carer scope for this course in Abroad?
  14. Scope and job opportunities in India and Abroad after Pharm.D?
  15. Scope of Pharmacology in India and Abroad?
  16. Should I study M.Sc(IT) after completing B.Sc? Scope of M.Sc(IT) in India and Abroad?
  17. Is there a scope for Chemical Engineering in India? Should I go abroad for a decent pay?
  18. Scope of Geology in India and Abroad
11th August 2015, 05:10 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in India and Abroad?

Scope of Chemical Engineering in India and Abroad:

Chemical Engineers required in petroleum refineries, fertilizer plants, food and agricultural products, Glass and Plastic industry,various treatment plants,Pharmaceutical Firms etc...

Job prospects abroad after B.Tech in Chemical Engineering:

Pharmaceuticals

Explosive Manufacturing

Food Processing

Coal Preparation

Mineral Processing

Manufacturing Industries
12th August 2015, 12:01 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Scope of B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in India and Abroad?

Be clear about one thing, if you studies appeal you, and if you are good in the subject, then each and every course is good.

As far as a course like BTech. in Chemical Engineering is concerned, this is a great course, and has a lot of opportunities in India as well as abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?