8th March 2018, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

When the application form of AMU 11th Science entrance exam will be released? Date of entrance exam?

Respected Sir/Mam, I want to take admission in Aligarh Muslim University. I want to study in 11th Science. So, I want to know the date of the distribution of application form of entrance exam and also the entrance exam date. Kindly inform me.

Related Questions:
  1. When the application form of BHU 11th Science entrance exam will be released? Date of entrance exam?
  2. Details regarding 11th admission forms in AMU?
  3. When the application form of AMU B.Tech entrance exam will be released? Prospectus, fee structure and cutoff marks required for admission?
  4. When AMU will release the application forms for admission in 11th Commerce? Fee structure of 11th & 12th? Syllabus and entrance exam date? Where to submit application form?
  5. When the application form for admission in 11th Commerce will be released by AMU?
  6. How can I fill-up the application form of AMU Higher Secondary entrance exam?
  7. Procedure to take admission in AMU 11th standard? In which entrance exam to appear and where to get forms?
  8. Can I get admission in 11th Science if scored 75 marks in AMU Entrance exam?
  9. Procedure to do Ph.D in AMU in Biotechnology? Syllabus, date of entrance exam and its last date to submit the application form?
  10. When the 11th science AMU entrance exam results will be declared?
  11. Is there any negative marks allotted in AMU entrance exam for admission in 11th Science? What is the syllabus of 9th and 10th CBSE?
  12. Where to get AMU Entrance exam question papers for Class 11th?
  13. How can I prepare to qualify in AMU entrance exam for 11th Commerce? Number of seats available?
  14. When the application form will be out for admission in 11th standard at AMU? Previous year cut off marks?
  15. Admission procedure to study Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University for 9th BSEB student?
  16. When are the AMU 11th entrance exam results? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Marks required in 10th and entrance exam of AMU to get admission in 11th at AMU?
  18. What is the date of the entrance exam in AMU of class 11th?
13th April 2018, 09:08 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the application form of AMU 11th Science entrance exam will be released? Date of entrance exam?

The application form for class 11th Science for the session of 2018-2019 has already published in the month of January 2018.
Last date for the form fill up was 8th of March 2018.
Entrance examination date will be on 13th of May 2018.
14th April 2018, 05:22 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: When the application form of AMU 11th Science entrance exam will be released? Date of entrance exam?

As far as you are concerned about the date of release of application form for AMU School admissions 2018 i.e; for admission in Class 11th then I am sorry to say that the last date to fill the application form for AMU school admissions has passed and it was 14th March 2018. Also, the entrance examination is scheduled to be held on 29th April 2018.

For more details regarding AMU entrance examinations, you can refer to the link www.amucontrollerexams.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?