21st March 2017, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Is there any UGC recognized degree available in one sitting exam?

I have discontinued my degree. Is there any UGC want to do one sitting degree? After that completion is that certificate valid for jobs?

22nd March 2017, 06:49 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is there any UGC recognized degree available in one sitting exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have discontinued my degree. Is there any UGC want to do one sitting degree? After that completion is that certificate valid for jobs?
No, there isn't any UGC recognized degree available in one sitting examination. The minimum duration of bachelor’s degree recognized by UGC is three years. Those students who have passed 10+2 can join the bachelor’s degree course either in regular mode or in distance mode. The duration of the course will be three years. In regular mode, you have to attend the classes and appear for examinations each year. In distance mode, you can appear for the examinations directly and it is not compulsory to attend classes on daily basis. So it will take at least three years to complete the degree course through any UGC recognized universities.
25th September 2017, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any UGC recognized degree available in one sitting exam?

I have passed 1 st year as well as 2nd year BSC Life science from IGNOU but could not appear for 3rd year and my max 5 year for admission validity has lapsed now I want to complete my Study,What should I do or what are the option for me to complete my Study. Please Answer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?