11th January 2015, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for doing Management course abroad with 21 backlogs?

I graduated B.Tech, but had 21 backlogs.

I want to study management abroad.

Will I be accepted?

11th January 2015, 05:41 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for doing Management course abroad with 21 backlogs?

Yes, you can get admission in management course at foreign universities. But, you should specify a considerable reason for your backlogs, in your "statement of purpose", which you will sent to universities during applying for admission. If the university satisfies with your reason, then they will definitely offer admission to you.
11th January 2015, 06:56 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for doing Management course abroad with 21 backlogs?

No, you cannot get admission for pursuing your higher studies in Abroad with 21 backlogs in your Graduation degree. No university offers you admission if you are having 21 backlogs in your Graduation degree. To pursue your higher studies in Abroad, you must have to clear all your backlog subjects and also you need to appear in GMAT and TOEFL examination for getting admission in Management course in foreign universities. So, I suggest you to clear all your backlog subjects as soon as possible, so, that you can pursue your higher studies in Management course in Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?