17th March 2017, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

What can I do after 12th science to become a Pilot?

Respected Sir, now I can study in 12th Science of Gujarat Board and this is my last semester and I have interest in becoming a Pilot. So, what can I do after 12. Please Solved My Confusion and If You Can Talk With Me So Please Contact Me On: - 919727429694
Reply Fast Because This My Life Most Important Turning

17th March 2017, 07:43 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: What can I do after 12th science to become a Pilot?

To become a Pilot the candidate must have completed his 10+2 with PCM from a recognized board and have to give AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test) for that candidate must have completed his graduation with physics and maths. The candidate must be Indian citizen and must be unmarried male and the age must be in between 19-23 years. The minimum height eligibility is 162.5 centimetres which is 5.4 and the weight should be according to height. The male candidate must have his chest in proportionate with the minimum expansion capability of 0.5 centimetres. The eyesight must be 6/6 for better eye and for worst eye it must be 6/9.
18th March 2017, 05:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, now I can study in 12th Science of Gujarat Board and this is my last semester and I have interest in becoming a Pilot. So, what can I do after 12. Please Solved My Confusion and If You Can Talk With Me So Please Contact Me On: - 919727429694
Reply Fast Because This My Life Most Important Turning

You have to join in a Pilot Training Academy and should study the Commercial Pilot License (CPL). Those who got the CPL are only eligible to become a commercial airplane pilot in India. Candidates who have passed class 12th with Physics, Mathematics and English with over 50% marks can apply for the Commercial Pilot Training. The admission to the course will be done through an entrance examination which has papers like English, Mathematics, Physics, Reasoning and current affairs. You must be physically and mentally fit to fly. You have to clear the medical test before admission. The following institutions are offering the Pilot training in India.

Bombay Flying Club - Official Website

Indian Aviation Academy - Official Website

The Madhya Pradesh Flying Club Ltd - Official Website

Government Aviation Training Institute, Bhubaneswar - Official Website
19th March 2017, 12:23 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

In order to become a Pilot after the completion of class 12th, you must have to appear iin the entrance examination which is Pilot Aptitude Test (PAT).

Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria for appearing in the entrance examination, have a look over it.

Eligibility criteria for Pilot course:-

Candidates must have completed 10+2 or equivalent with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as a subject from a recognised Board.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% of marks in the above mentioned education.
Candidates age must be above 18 years.
8th November 2022, 07:44 PM
rahullkumarr

Capt. Ahluwalia Aviation Academy is the Best Pilot Training in India
Introduction: What is Capt. Ahluwalia Aviation Academy?
Capt. Ahluwalia Aviation Academy is a flight school in India that provides pilot training and aviation courses at affordable rates.
Capt. Ahluwalia Aviation Academy is a flight school in India that offers pilot training and aviation courses at affordable rates. It was founded by Capt. Amarjit Singh Ahluwalia, an experienced pilot who has been flying for more than 25 years and is also an instructor of the Indian Air Force Flying Instructors' School (AFFIS).
The academy offers training for private pilots, commercial pilots, helicopter pilots, aerobatics pilots, airline transport pilots, and military aviators. It also conducts courses to train instructors on how to teach flying to students of all levels.
Benefits of Capt. Ahluwalia Aviation Academy
Capt. Ahluwalia Aviation Academy was founded in the year 1975 and is one of the most reputed flight schools in India with a reputation for excellence.
The school offers training for both commercial pilots as well as flying instructors. The Academy has an excellent track record of producing world-class pilots and flying instructors who have gone on to fly for some of the best airlines in the world. Capt. Ahluwalia Aviation Academy has been ranked as one of the best aviation schools in India because it invests heavily in its students by providing them with high-quality training, expert faculty, and state-of-the-art facilities to train them to be future leaders of the industry.
What Makes Capt. Ahluwalia Aviation Academy the Best Choice for Skills Development?
Capt. Ahluwalia Aviation Academy is one of the best aviation schools in India. It has been training students since its inception in 1982, and it has a 100% success rate.
The school’s mission is to help students become successful professionals in the aviation industry by providing them with skills development programs that will be relevant to their future careers.
Capt. Ahluwalia Aviation Academy is the best choice for skills development because of its great track record and its focus on career-oriented programs.
10 Reasons Why You Should Choosing Capt. Ahluwalia Aviation Academy
The Capt. Ahluwalia Aviation Academy is one of the most prestigious flight schools in the country and has been in business for more than twenty years.
Capt. Ahluwalia Aviation Academy has a long list of satisfied customers who have enrolled their children in the academy and have not looked back since.
Capt. Ahluwalia Aviation Academy provides quality training to its students and guarantees that they will be ready to take on any challenge that is thrown their way by the aviation industry
Capt. Ahluwalia Aviation Academy is one of the best flight schools in India and offers a complete package when it comes to training pilots
The Capt. Ahluwalia Aviation Academy has many branches all over India which makes it easier for people living in different parts of the country to enroll themselves.
site : pilot-training-in-india
Email : [email protected]
Address : E-1054, 1st Floor, Opposite PNB Bank, Behind Subway Outlet, Ramphal chowk, Sector-7, Dwarka
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?