26th December 2015, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

What are the eligibility conditions for CID entrance?

I am pass out 12th in bio science 67% in cgbse exam. I want to apply for the entrance exam of CID. So tell me what are the eligibility conditions for this?
My name-K.P.Royal
Email id [email protected]… .....Please answer.

26th December 2015, 10:33 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the eligibility conditions for CID entrance?

For The CIB or CID officer you have to appear in the entrance exam that is conducted by UPSC Every year.

Eligibility:

A candidate must have complete degree course.

Age limit 21-30 years and relaxation is given to reserved categories as per rule.

Candidate must be of Indian origin.

Height - 163cm for men
152 for women
26th December 2015, 11:15 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am pass out 12th in bio science 67% in cgbse exam. I want to apply for the entrance exam of CID. So tell me what are the eligibility conditions for this?
My name-K.P.Royal
No, 12th standard candidates are not eligible for CID entrance exam.

Eligibility criteria for CID exam:-

Minimum qualification required to apply for this examination is completing a degree course from a recognized Institution.

Age criteria:-

18 years to 27 years.
27th December 2015, 01:01 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
My name-K.P.Royal
In order to become a CID officer then you must qualify in the Civil Services Extermination conducted by the union public service commission,

Eligibility Criteria:

- The applicant must be Citizen of India
- The applicant have to pass Graduation in any discipline stream from a recognized university.
- The applicant age should not be more than 27 Years and not less than 20 years.
27th December 2015, 01:15 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to appear for CID entrance examination with 10+2 education qualification.

To become CID officer you have to appear and qualify in SSC CGL examination. CGL examination is conducted every year and to appear for examination minimum required qualification is graduation degree with age between 19-28 years.

The examination is conducted in three stages and candidates have to qualify in all stages ( tier I, tier II and interview).

So, you need to pursue graduation to appear for examination. For more information about examination visit at www.ssc.nic.in.
27th December 2015, 11:15 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

CID stands for Crime Investigation Department and you are not eligible to appear for examination.

To join CID you need to qualify in Combined Graduate Level examination. The examination is conducted by SSC every year.

Minimum required educational qualification to appear for examination is graduation degree. So, you need to pursue graduation course to appear for examination and for final recruitment after qualifying in it.

For more information about examination visit at www.ssc.nic.in.
28th December 2015, 12:52 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
My name-K.P.Royal
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for CID exam. You need to appear in the UPSC entrance exam in order to become a CID officer. There are various levels in which you can join the department. The minimum educational qualification required is that, you should complete at least 12th standard. You are required to complete a Graduation in order to higher position posts. Graduation or post graduation in criminology is the preferred course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?