4th September 2016, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for Ph.D course in Merath University?

I am M.A.HINDI and also have done O.T.PRABHAKA.Now I want to do PHD from MERATH university.But dont know how to apply for this.Please tell me how to apply for this and what is the last date to apply. Can you please give me the information on the same?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to apply for Ph.D course from Merath?
  2. Can I pursue PhD after completing M.Com scoring 48% marks from Mumbai University? What is the procedure to apply for PhD?
  3. Procedure to apply for PhD (Gandhian Studies) course at Central University of Gujarat?
  4. What is the procedure to apply for Ph.D in Chaudhary Charan Singh University? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of PhD fellowship schemes available in India with procedure to apply -- [New]
  6. Procedure to apply in JNU University PET for PhD(Law) aspirant?
  7. Criteria and procedure of doing PhD in Chemistry from Vinayak University?
  8. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  9. Detailed information, procedure to apply and fee structure of PhD in Mathematics program at Delhi University? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam in Delhi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to apply in Alagappa University PhD entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to do PhD being a Statistics postgraduate? Procedure to apply?
  12. List of universities offering PhD in English in India? Procedure to apply?
  13. Procedure to apply for PhD in Environmental Science program in Burdwan University for M.Sc postgraduate of Calcutta University?
  14. Registration procedure to apply for PhD in Commerce in Burdwan University? Last date of application and date of entrance exam?
  15. Eligibility to study PhD for a postgraduate?
  16. Procedure to apply for PhD(Hindi) course in Nalanda Open University?
  17. What is the procedure followed for applying Ph.D course after completion of MA?
  18. Procedure to get admission in PhD program if cleared Pre-PhD interview in Pune University?
8th September 2016, 09:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for Ph.D course in Merath University?

You have to appear for entrance exam and interview conducted by the university, for admission in Ph.D programme. If you have qualified exams like NET/SET/GATE/JRF then you will be exempted from entrance exam stage.

Hence, apply when admission is announced and be prepared for these two stages. Admission will be on merit and performance in interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?