20th July 2015, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the next step to be followed after completion of graduation with psychology?

I am just complete my graduation with psychology, then what is my next step in different field. Can you please provide me the information on this? I need to take a call on this as soon as possible to take the next steps. Please answer me soon!

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.A. in psychology after graduation in B.B.A.?
  2. Which course to opt for post graduation course? Psychology or Literature?
  3. Is there any Psychology course to take up after completion of graduation course?
  4. Can I do Psychology course for post graduation after completion of B.Sc Graduation?
  5. Is it necessary to have Graduation in Psychology in order to opt Post Graduation in Psychology?
  6. Can I do masters in psychology after completion of graduation in English honors?
  7. How and where I can pursue Ph.d in Psychology after completion of Post graduation in Psychology?
  8. Procedure to join Clinical Psychology course after completion of B.Sc in Psychology? List of Institutes offering this course in Distance Learning? Career Options for me after completion of this course?
  9. What should I do to become a criminal psychologist?
  10. Is it possible to become a lecturer in psychology field after completion of MSc?
  11. List of colleges for graduation or post graduation course from psychology in Delhi regions?
  12. Where I can do the B.Ed course via distance mode after completion of Ph.D in Psychology?
  13. Scope of a correspondent degree in Psychology from IGNOU?
  14. Will I eligible for Ph.D in Psychology after the completion of MA in Psychology in distance learning?
  15. Can I do M.Sc in Clinical Psychology after completion of B.Sc in Psychology?
  16. Is it mandatory to study Psychology in Graduation for masters in Psychology after B.Sc with Biotechnology, Zoology and Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. When will be the Entrance Exam to join M.Phil in Clinical Psychology after completion of MA in Psychology?
  18. Am I eligible to do MA in Psychology after completion of Graduation in B.Com from DU?
23rd July 2015, 01:27 PM
rakesh_batra
Member+

Default Re: What is the next step to be followed after completion of graduation with psychology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am just complete my graduation with psychology, then what is my next step in different field. Can you please provide me the information on this? I need to take a call on this as soon as possible to take the next steps. Please answer me soon!

Thanks!
You can go for masters degree course in your same field to gain expertise and increase weight of your resume. Some good colleges are:

Gargi College
Daulat Ram College
Lovely Professional University, Punjab
St. Xavier's College, Mumbai
St. Josephs College, Bangalore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?