31st October 2016, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

What is the percentage required in class 12th to join Air Ticketing course?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to join Air Ticketing course. I want to know what is the percentage required in class 12th to join Air Ticketing course? Please answer as soon as possible.

2nd November 2016, 12:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentage required in class 12th to join Air Ticketing course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to join Air Ticketing course. I want to know what is the percentage required in class 12th to join Air Ticketing course? Please answer as soon as possible.

There are no marks criteria for joining in class 12th class for joining the Air Ticketing course. There are Certificate and Diploma courses available in the Air Ticketing. The Male or Female between 17 to 27 years with 10+2 and above qualifications is eligible to join the Certificate in Air Ticketing or Air Ticketing & Travel Management courses. The course duration will be six months. The course is available in the following institutions;

Institute for Career Studies (YMCA) - Official Website

Indian Institute of Aviation Management - Official Website

IGNOU - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?