23rd January 2018, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to change my MBBS college in 1st year?

Someone please help me out, can I get a transfer from government medical college Tamilnadu to Sushila Tiwari medical college. I am doing MBBS 1st year and want to change due to some serious problem. Please help me.

24th January 2018, 11:07 PM
Mouexpert
Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure to change my MBBS college in 1st year?

You can get admission in another college, there is no such issue in it, provided you will have to show some valid reason for it and you will also have to score a minimum of 60% in your 1st year.

Thereafter duly fill up the application form that will be provided to you by the college/university and just fill it up and submit the form and if there is a valid reason you will be helped.
25th January 2018, 11:08 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Admission in MBBS is through entrance exam and seats are limited at every college. Hence, chances of change of college is very less because everything is done on merit.

If there are no seats vacant at the said medical college and your present college doesn't want to lose a student, then it will be very difficult to get such transfer.
25th January 2018, 07:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Sorry, it is not possible to change from one college to another college while pursuing first year of MBBS course. You have to pursue complete duration of MBBS course from the same college where you have secured admission for pursuing MBBS course. You can't transfer from one college to another college for pursuing MBBS course once, you have taken admission in MBBS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?