31st December 2016, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get admission in LLB at top Indian law colleges?

What are the procedures of getting admission in LLB in top Indian law colleges on the basis of B.Com?
Can someone help, who knows.

Related Questions:
  1. After graduating in Botany can I do LLB? How can I get admission in top law colleges?
  2. Procedure to take admission in LLB after graduation -- [New]
  3. Percentage required to get admission in top law colleges for 3 years law course?
  4. How can I get admission in top Indian Law colleges after completing B.Com from a recognized University?
  5. Is there any entrance exam to be done for joining LLB course after graduation?
  6. What is the procedure followed for doing LLB course after completion of graduation?
  7. Procedure for LLB after Post Graduation? What is the syllabus of LLB entrance exam?
  8. Procedure to get admission in LLB after completing B.Com? Is there any entrance exam? List of colleges in India?
  9. What is the procedure to take admission for LLB course after completion of B.Sc?
  10. Procedure to become a Law Officer with 63% for LLB graduate?
  11. What is the procedure to pursue LAW after completing B.Com from ISM?
  12. Colleges that are offering new 5 years Professional Law course?
  13. Best university in India for LLB course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I plan my sons admission in LLB after 10th? Does CLAT include reputed law colleges like Delhi University Law College? List of colleges under CLAT? Any entrance test for admission to LLB course other than CLAT?
  15. How to do LLB from Army school of Law? What is the admission procedure?
  16. Which are the colleges offering 3 years Law course? Is the 3 years law course equivalent to normal law course? What are the career opportunities after completing LLB? From which month does the admission commence?
  17. Is there any possibility to pursue LLB without giving any Entrance Exam?
  18. Eligibility criteria for graduates in LLB course?
1st January 2017, 01:09 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to get admission in LLB at top Indian law colleges?

After completing B.Com you are eligible to pursue LLB course. In order to pursue LLB from top law colleges you should have completed graduation from a recognized college/university. Then you have to appear for CLAT entrance examination. In order to seek admission in top law colleges at first you have to get the application and submit it with the required with and attach the relevant documents with it. The selection will depend upon the performance in the entrance examination.
1st January 2017, 09:52 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to get admission in LLB at top Indian law colleges?

To pursue LLB through reputed colleges of our India you have to complete your graduation from a recognised University with meaning 50% marks in any discipline and after that you have to appear in the class exam moreover some institutes are also there which do not conduct any kind of entrance exam. 12th pass students can also appear in the CLAT entrance exam to pursue 5 year degree course that is LLB.
After graduation the courses of only 3 years duration.
2nd January 2017, 05:24 AM
Sameerthapar123

First the eligibility criteria for a graduate student pursuing LLB.
1. You must have taken your undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
2. You must have a minimum of 40% as your final result, 35% for SC/ST.

To apply to various law colleges you will first have to give an exam called CLAT which is an entrance exam whose scores are considered in almost all of the law colleges in India.
Some colleges only consider your CLAT scores while some consider only your board marks but most of these colleges take into consideration both of them giving the desired weight-age to both the scores.
Once you have your 12th standard board results and your CLAT scores, then you must apply to various colleges(the ones that you want to study in).
All you have to do to apply is fill up an online form and submit it to various institutes. Some of the colleges do not accept online applications, then you must physically submit it or courier it(the former being the better option).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?