7th October 2015, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to become a Writer being a B.Tech(ECE) student?

Sir,
I am pursuing my B.Tech in ECE. After my B.Tech what I should do? Actually I want to become a Writer. Its my passion. Please help me.

13th October 2015, 10:45 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What should I do to become a Writer being a B.Tech(ECE) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am pursuing my B.Tech in ECE. After my B.Tech what I should do? Actually I want to become a Writer. Its my passion. Please help me.
B.Tech itself is a very good qualification and foundation for your career.

There are a number of avenues open for you.
you can get a position through the campus recruitment drives conducted by the companies or you can apply and join one of them in a suitable position.

Alternatively you can pursue higher education like M.Tech/MBA etc.
Post this you can even become a teacher.

A more attractive and challenging option will be to write civil service examination.
This will give you an opportunity to serve the society.

To become a writer you need to have an inherent talent for this.
This is a profession that requires lot of creativity.
It is not learnt but it is a natural quality of a person.
If you still feel you want to become a writer you should start by reading lots and lots of books irrespective of the subjects.
This will give you a good command over the language and improve your writing skills.
You can practice by writing at least 5 pages of meaningful stuff every day.
13th October 2015, 09:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

There is no specific qualification to become a write. It all depends on your creativity and language skills to carve something which appeals to the masses. Normally, writing is not considered a full time profession and people just take it as a part time work.

You can yourself utilise your time to create your own blog or write a book about something. Internet has made it easier for people to express their creation in front of the whole world.
13th October 2015, 10:41 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

If you want to become a writer you should start writing books and you should send them to publishing houses for them to publish it.
After B.Tech if you are having a job you can do the job and in your leisure time you can pursue your passion of writing books.
You must ensure that you do proper research before you start writing.
This is what you should do to become a writer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?