28th July 2015, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to do CA after graduation?

hello sir,
I am planning to go for Chartered accountant i have completed BBA graduation. Could you please answer me as soon as possible?

29th July 2015, 02:11 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to do CA after graduation?

CA Course comprises of following three stages :

CPT
IPCC
CA FINAL

After graduation you can direct take admission in IPCC that is Integrated course. You don't need to go through CPT stage.
Candidates who have scored 55% marks in commerce graduation and 60% marks in non commerce graduation can apply for IPCC directly.

Just visit the following site for the registration and more details : www.icai.org

29th July 2015, 02:57 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to do CA after graduation?

CA means Chartered Accountancy. If you have done bachelor's degree then you have one advantage that you need not appear for the Common Proficiency test if you satisfy the given eligibility criteria:

~~Candidates who have done bachelor's degree from a recognized university with commerce and have score at least 55% in it are exempted from giving CPT and for rest streams it is 60%.

Hence, if you have done bachelor of business administration with 60% from a recognized university then you can directly enroll for the Integrated Professional Competence course.

If you have any more query, visit www.icai.org, it is official website of Institute of Chartered accountants of India.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?