10th October 2016, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in JSSU-UGET?

I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to apply in JSSU-UGET. I want to apply in this entrance exam please tell me the eligibility criteria. I would also like to know the age limit to apply?

11th October 2016, 07:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in JSSU-UGET?

JSSU UGET is an entrance examination conducted by JSS University, Mysore for offering admissions to Undergraduate medical courses. Candidates who have passed 12th standard with PCB stream and English subjects with minimum aggregate of 50% (40% for SC/ST) marks from a recognised board are eligible to appear in JSSU UGET examination. You must be at least 17 years as on 31st December of the year of examination to be eligible to appear in JSSU UGET examination.
11th October 2016, 08:04 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for JSSU UGET Examination:

Educational qualification:

This Under Graduate Entrance Test is conducted by JSS University, Mysore. The basic educational qualification required is as follows.

>> You must have completed 12th Class in 10+2 pattern or PUC II or ISCE or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university.

>> You must have passed 12th Class with PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) subjects with English subject to be eligible.

>> You must have secured minimum 50% marks in 12th Class to be eligible.

Age Criteria Required for JSSU UGET Exam:

>> Your minimum age must be 17 years on or before 31st December of year of Exam in order to be eligible.
11th October 2016, 11:22 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

As you have mentioned above that you want to apply for JSSU UGET entrance examination, so for that you have to fulfill the eligibility criteria required for the examination.

Eligibility criteria to appear in JSSU UGET:

> You should have completed your 10+2 or its equivalent examination from a recognized board or institute.

> If you have completed your school or college from India or outside India then also you are eligible to apply.

> You must have studied physics, chemistry, biology and English as compulsory subjects in the qualifying examination.

> Age should be at least 17 years on or before 31st December pf the year of admission.

> Minimum 50% marks is required in PCB and pass marks in English. For SC/ST category it is 40%.

> You have to secure minimum 50% marks in PCB subjects in the COMEDK-UGET. For the ST/SC candidates it is 40%.
12th October 2016, 12:28 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria to apply in the JSSU-UGET, have a look over it.

Eligibility criteria to appear in JSSU-UGET:-

Candidates must have completed class 12th or equivalent from a recognised Board.
Candidates must have studied PCB along with English subject in the said examination.
Candidates must have scored a minimum of 50% of marks in PCB and must pass in English.
Candidates age must be at least of 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?