9th March 2015, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Whether a 12th Biology student eligible to study B.Des in UPES?

Hello,
Kindly tell me that Biology student
of 12th standard can apply for B.Des course
in UPES or not?
Please let me know immediately.
With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. How to study for MBBS? I am a 12th Maths Biology student
  2. Am I eligible to study biomedical engineering after passing 12th with Biology?
  3. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering after 12th Biology?
  4. Any way I could take Biology course in 11th without actually opting for it in 12th? Is it necessary to complete biology in 12th if I want to study in abroad?
  5. Procedure and percentage required to study B.Sc(Nursing) in Australia for 12th Biology student?
  6. How 12th Biology student can study Medical Abroad?
  7. How to join Agricultural B.Sc after completion of Intermediate?
  8. Can I study MCA after completing BCA if studied Biology in 12th?
  9. Can a biology student study BSc Computer Science? Where can I study in India? What is the requirement?
  10. Required Marks in Biology in 12th Class to be eligible for Biotechnology course?
  11. Which are the courses in Biology? I am a class 12th student
  12. Eligiblity to study B.U.M.S for 12th Biology Urdu medium student of MP Madrasah Board having secured 73.4% marks?
  13. How to do MBBS after passing 12th? I am a commerce student and have a biology subject
  14. Which rank would I get in AIEEE if score is 188/360? Can i get MNR, Allahabad?
  15. What are the career options available after completing 12th Biology other than MBBS? Can a student appear for CPMT having biology as a additional subject in 12th?
  16. What kind of job of one gets after MBA in Aviation Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I study with Biology knowledge after 12th? I have completed 12th with PCM
  18. What should I do after scoring 90% in 12th? I am a biology student
10th March 2015, 08:52 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Whether a 12th Biology student eligible to study B.Des in UPES?

If you are from science stream then you are eligible for B.Des in UPES, hence, you should have marks according to the following criteria.

Eligibility criteria for B.Des in UPES:-

> You should have minimum 60% in your class 10th and 12th.

> You should have minimum 60 marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in class 12th

> After fulfilment of these criteria you have to sit for an examination in order to go for B.Des course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?