4th November 2016, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

What are the various ways to follow to become an IAS officer after completing 12th standard non-medical?

I have qualified 12 non-medical. Now I dream to be an IAS officer. I know I have to get a degree first. But on the other hand I want to choose such a degree option which can provide me a secure job too. One idea is to do a bank manager job while preparing for IAS exam. Please specify how can I do that and other methods to do so.

THANKYOU

Related Questions:
  1. What steps should I follow to become an IAS Officer after completing class 12th (BIPC)? -- [New]
  2. How can I become an IAS officer after completing 12th standard?
  3. How to become an IAS officer after completing 12th standard? Is there any need to join any training institute?
  4. Can I become an IAS Officer after completing 12th standard? Study in NDA through IAS exam?
  5. How to become an IAS officer? How may I get the details like eligibility criteria, qualification requirements etc for becoming an IAS officer? I am in 12th standard(maths stream) -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What should I do to become an IAS Officer being a 12th student?
  7. Which course should I pursue after completing 12th (Science) to become an IAS officer?
  8. Which is the best stream to choose in graduation to become an IAS officer?
  9. Can I become IAS Officer after completion of Graduation in Geography? Which subjects should I choose for this?
  10. After 2nd PUC how long does it takes to become an IAS Officer? Starting salary and minimum required physical standard?
  11. How to become an IAS officer after passing 10th standard?
  12. How can I become an IAS after completing BBA? What is the qualification criteria required for IAS exam?
  13. What is the steps to follow to become an IAS officer in future?
  14. What steps should I follow to become an IAS Officer? Which subject should I choose in class 10th?
  15. How can I become an IAS officer after completing 12th?
  16. What should I study after completing 12th to become an IAS Officer? Minimum marks required in 10th and 12th to join IAS?
  17. How can I become an IAS officer after completing 12th with 74%
  18. How can I become an IAS officer? I am a 12th standard student
14th November 2016, 02:54 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the various ways to follow to become an IAS officer after completing 12th standard non-medical?

Degree will not provide you any job but it will make you eligible for other entrance examination also apart from Civil Services examination. Candidates first try to secure a job then prepare for Civil Services examination as success ratio in this examination is very less. After bachelor's degree, you can apply for many entrance exams like:

>>Banking sector: You can apply for entrance examination like IBPS Common Written examination for clerk and Probationary officer.

>>Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level examination.

>>Intelligence Bureau ACIO examination etc.

You can get job through any of above entrance exam and then prepare for Civil services examination along with job. The upper age limit is 32 years for Civil Services examination for general category candidates. Relaxation given to OBC and SC/ST candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?