29th October 2016, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get good internship if I have 3 backlogs in last semester?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I am a 7sem student. Due to some health issues I got 3 backlogs in the last semester due to which I was unable to sit in any of the on campus placement drives. So can I get a good internship opportunity? Can you please guide me on this? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a good job after clearing backlogs in 3rd or 5th semester? I am a 2nd year civil engineering student
  2. Can I do MS after clearing GRA and TOEFL having 2 backlogs history in past?
  3. Can I apply for job in Accenture having 3 backlogs in 3rd semester of Engineering?
  4. Is it possible to join in companies to do internship when I have backlogs?
  5. Chances to do training from BHEL, Bhopal for BE Electrical student? Eligibility criteria and procedure for it? -- [New]
  6. Will I face any difficulty in Campus recruitment after clearing backlogs?
  7. Am I eligible to attend L&T Infotech On-Campus Drive if had 5 backlogs in B.E.?
  8. Is it possible to get a good job with backlogs in 3rd, 5th, and 6th semester?
  9. What are the companies that recruit people having CGPA above 6 and 1 backlog?
  10. Am I eligible to do internship if I have backlogs in my B.Sc Electronics course?
  11. List of Multinational Companies which offer Free Internship to MCA 2nd semester student?
  12. how can i join indian navy being in final year? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible for Indian Navy if I had 1 backlog in previous semester of computer science and engineering? If my aggregate is 60% to 70% then can I apply for it? Would the backlogs affect my chances?
  14. Whether am I eligible to pursue 5th semester if there are backlogs in 3rd and 4th semesters of Diploma?
  15. Is there any eligibility criteria for doing internship in Infosys?
  16. Is it possible to get a job by doing Short Term Courses after having 1 backlog in B.E ECE?
  17. Where to get semester internship in an IT company in Chennai?
  18. Can I get an Education Loan while having 6 backlogs in B.Tech 1st year?
31st October 2016, 12:40 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get good internship if I have 3 backlogs in last semester?

You should have completed your backlog papers before applying for internship otherwise your application will be rejected as the minimum eligibility criteria is that the candidate should not have any pending backlog papers at the time of applying for the internship.
31st October 2016, 08:13 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get good internship if I have 3 backlogs in last semester?

--- Most of the PSU's offers summer internship to those candidates who has no backlog in any of graduation exam. But you have one option to do the internship.

--- Yes, there are so many private companies which offers summer internship to the engineering candidates from various discipline

--- You can apply for internship in the private companies like Poly plastics, Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology, Cheema Boilers limited etc.
24th January 2020, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

I'm graduated student, still i have backlogs. Can i apply internship for some other companies?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?