25th February 2017, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Can an ITI in Mechanic Tractor trade apply for seven months training in Maruti Suzuki company at Gurgaon? Procedure to apply for it?

Hello sir, I have completed ITI in Mechanic Tractor trade. Can I apply for seven months training in Maruti Suzuki company at Gurgaon? Procedure to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure and requirements followed for doing summer industrial training in Maruti Suzuki, Gurgaon?
  2. How can I apply for 6 months Industrial Training programme in Maruti-Suzuki, Gurgaon?
  3. Procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in Maruti Suzuki, Gurgaon for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) student?
  4. Procedure to apply for 6 months Training in Maruti Suzuki, Gurgaon? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to apply for six months Training programme in Honda, Toyota, Maruti-Suzuki and Hyundai?
  6. What is the procedure to apply for six months training at BHEL, GAIL, Maruti Suzuki, Honda etc?
  7. Requirements to apply for six months Industrial Training programme in Maruti-Suzuki for B.Tech(ME) prefinal year student?
  8. Procedure to enroll for six months training in Maruti Suzuki?
  9. Procedure to apply for Maruti Suzuki Ltd, Gurgaon, NTPC or DRDO for internship?
  10. Procedure to apply for 6 months Training at Maruti Suzuki for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  11. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Summer Internship in Maruti Suzuki, Gurgaon for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student?
  12. Procedure to get training for Mechanical engineer in Maruti Suzuki, Mahindra and Honda companies?
  13. Procedure to apply for job in Maruti Suzuki and Ashok Leyland for B.Tech fresher?
  14. Procedure to apply for Training in Maruti Suzuki for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  15. How to do 6 months training in automobile company? I am a final year student of mechanical engineering from Punjab Technical University
  16. What is the procedure to apply in maruti suzuki company? I am a diploma mechanical engineering student
  17. Procedure of training from Maruti Suzuki?
  18. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in Tata or Maruti Suzuki while doing B.Tech?
27th February 2017, 12:18 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can an ITI in Mechanic Tractor trade apply for seven months training in Maruti Suzuki company at Gurgaon? Procedure to apply for it?

Giants like the Suzuki don't have a dedicated internship or training program. However, they hire the interns if they find it suitable.

For the same purpose they have designed an online portal in which the interested aspirants can apply.

You need to visit the official website of the company and go to the recruitment section.

You need to apply for the training or internship there along with the application, your personal details and a short resume.

If they have any vacancy and if they find you up to the mark to work with them, they themselves will call you.

NOTE : Since there is no surety in the matter if they would call you or not, you should not sit ideal after applying in a single company, but need to apply in the multiple companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?