25th February 2017, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Can a MBA in Human Resources eligible to do TCS ILP training? What should I do for it? Benefits of it in future?

Hello sir, I have completed MBA in Human Resources and want to do TCS ILP training. Am I eligible for it? What should I do for it? Benefits of this training in my career?

27th February 2017, 01:20 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can a MBA in Human Resources eligible to do TCS ILP training? What should I do for it? Benefits of it in future?

Yes, you can.

Anyone holding the a degree in Engineering or management can apply for the TCS ILP program.

You are an MBA and hence eligible.

You have to register on the online portal created by the TCS for the same purpose and get the slot for the entrance if any.

The benefits are if you perform exceptionally well, the TCS itself can offer you a good job.

Otherwise you will get a certificate which will be enough to kick start your career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?