3rd January 2018, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Can a MBBS holder from China do internship in India? What should I do for it?

I have just completed MBBS from China and I wish to do internship in CMC Vellore. Please tell me am I eligible to do internship in India? What should I do for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for internship in India while pursuing MBBS from China? Am I eligible to get any Scholarships in India being a Nepal citizen?
  2. How can I get internship in AIIMS being a Nepali student pursuing MBBS from China?
  3. List of some best universities in China where I can study MBBS course? Can I get job in India after doing MBBS from China?
  4. Which country is preferable to study MBBS among China and Ukraine?
  5. Colleges offering lower fee structure for MBBS course in India, China and Nepal? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How much salary can I earn in China and India after doing MBBS/MD in China?
  7. Whether pursuing MBBS in China or Bangladesh has wide scope? Can I study MBBS in China at low cost?
  8. Possibility to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th standard? Procedure of admission?
  9. What should I do to become a psychiatrist doctor if my subjects are Physics, Chemistry and Maths
  10. Ways to settle down fast in India or Abroad after completing MBBS from China with or without MCI approval?
  11. Which is better to do B.Sc medical from India or MBBS from China?
  12. Companies in India and China offering internship to Industrial & Production Engineering student?
  13. How to do PG in China after completing MBBS
  14. How to pass MCI screening test after studying MBBS from China? Can I get a job in China?
  15. Procedure to do Internship from non Teaching Hospitals after completion of MBBS? Shall I have to do entire Internship in Hospital or only a part of it?
  16. Does the Automag India Private Limited, Pune provides internship for Diploma in Automobile holder?
  17. Should I pay Rs. 2 Lacs for application fee to study MBBS in China? Total expense of MBBS in China? -- [New]
  18. Is there any bachelor degree like MBBS after completing internship in RML hospital? Am I eligible for UPSC?
7th January 2018, 04:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a MBBS holder from China do internship in India? What should I do for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have just completed MBBS from China and I wish to do internship in CMC Vellore. Please tell me am I eligible to do internship in India? What should I do for it?

Yes, an MBBS holder from China can do a one year internship in India. Students after completion of the MBBS course in China have to appear for the MCI Screening Test with their provisional certificate and after clearing the exam they can do a one year internship in India. Those students who have studied MBBS from foreign medical colleges have to clear the Foreign Medical Graduates Examination (FMGE) to practice medicine in India. You have to contact any hospital and apply for the internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?