7th November 2016, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

What are the skills I can develop after ITI(Cutting & Sewing) Training?

Can I know that what skills I can get after doing ITI in Cutting & Sewing? I am interested to do this training so I want to know what kind of skills I get finally after this training.

2nd April 2018, 02:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the skills I can develop after ITI(Cutting & Sewing) Training?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I know that what skills I can get after doing ITI in Cutting & Sewing? I am interested to do this training so I want to know what kind of skills I get finally after this training.

You can learn sewing, cutting, pattern cutting, etc. after completion of ITI Cutting & Sewing Training course. You can work as a dressmaker, tailor, sewer, etc. after completion of the ITI Cutting & Sewing course. The ITI Cutting & Sewing course is available in various ITIs in India. You should be able to handle measuring, cutting and pressing tools through the course. You should have very good communication and interpersonal skills to become a tailor. The course is all about cutting and sewing fabrics. You learn how to measure and cut fabrics and sewing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?