20th October 2017, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Does the Ashok Leyland provide internship in MBA Supply Chain Management? How to join the company for it?

Sir, I am doing MBA Supply Chain Management course and after it want undergo internship in Ashok Leyland. Please tell me does the company provides internship? How to join the company for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How can a MBA in Supply Chain Management holder do training from Ashok Leyland?
  2. Does the Ashok Leyland provide internship programme for MBA Operation Management? How to apply for it?
  3. Procedure to join Ashok Leyland Company, Pune for internship in Mechanical stream?
  4. How to do internship from Ashok Leyland?
  5. Whole procedure to do internship in MBA Operation Management from Ashok Leyland?
  6. How does Ashok Leyland choose candidates for internship programme?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship related to Human Resource in Ashok Leyland for MBA(HR) candidate?
  8. Can I apply for internship in Ashok Leyland after completion of B.E Electrical Engineering in 3rd year?
  9. Selection procedure in Ashok Leyland recruitment through internship?
  10. What is the procedure followed for doing internship in Ashok Leyland?
  11. Procedure to apply for Industrial Internship in Ford India and Ashok Leyland?
  12. How to apply for inplant training and internship in Ashok leyland?
  13. When the notification for Internship will be released by Ashok Leyland? Eligibility to apply for Internship in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. How to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland for MBA(Finance) student? Eligibility to apply? -- [New]
  16. Is MBA in Supply Chain & Logistic Management favourable for female candidate?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland being a B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 2nd year student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland, Chennai for MBA student? -- [Most Discussed]
21st October 2017, 12:06 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does the Ashok Leyland provide internship in MBA Supply Chain Management? How to join the company for it?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for internship in Ashok Leyland. You can directly visit the company (Address: 11/2, Boat Club Rd, R. A. Puram, Nandanam R. A. Puram, Nandanam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600028, Phone: 044 2433 2737) or you can call on the given number and check out the vacancy available. They will guide you totally for the application procedure and you have to follow their instructions carefully.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?