19th April 2017, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Vacancies in Bajaj Steel Industries Ltd for Mechanical engineering holder? Eligibility criteria and experienced required for it?

Hello sir, I am Mechanical engineering holder and want to know about vacancies in Bajaj Steel Inds. Ltd? Eligibility criteria and experienced required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. In which company should a Mechanical engineer apply for job in between Lloyds Metals & Engineers Ltd and Lloyds Steel Industries Ltd?
  2. Vacancies in BCL Industries & Infrastructures Limited for Electrical Engineers? Eligibility criteria and documents required for it?
  3. Vacancies in Bajaj Auto for Automobile Engineer and procedure to apply for it?
  4. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get job in Anil Special Steel Industry Limited after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Vacancies in Essar Steel for Mechanical engineering candidate? How to get placed in this company?
  6. How to do training in Mechanical engineering from Jindal Steel and Power Ltd? Eligibility criteria for it?
  7. How to apply for RTO Exam being a Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering? Syllabus and Required Eligibility criteria for this Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Bajaj Auto Ltd. for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  9. How to get a job in Mahamaya Steel Industries Ltd after Mechanical Engineering? List of other companies in Telengana for it?
  10. Which are the colleges for doing Diploma in Mechanical engineering through distance mode?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria asked for doing M.Sc course after completion of B.Sc Physical science?
  12. Is it possible for me to join B.E ECE course after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Job in Bajaj Electricals after Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Which post I can get? Eligibility criteria for it?
  14. How to get a job in Bajaj Steel Industry Ltd after BE with Mechanical stream? Where should I apply for it?
  15. Job opportunities in Iron and Steel Industries for B.E. Mechanical Engineer who has completed CAD in Refinery?
  16. What is the eligbility criteria to apply for HR internship in Tata Steel?
  17. How to become a Motor Vehicle and Engineering Industries Insurance Surveyor?
  18. Eligibility criteria to study MS in Mechanical Engineering from top colleges of Germany? Which entrance exam will I have to appear?
20th April 2017, 12:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Vacancies in Bajaj Steel Industries Ltd for Mechanical engineering holder? Eligibility criteria and experienced required for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am Mechanical engineering holder and want to know about vacancies in Bajaj Steel Inds. Ltd? Eligibility criteria and experienced required for it?

One can find the job vacancy details in the Bajaj Steel Industries Ltd through their official website link given below. For each and every post the eligibility criteria and experience required will change. You have to apply to the post which suits your profile. At present there is a vacancy for the post of Zonal Manager – Sales. For the post, candidates with 10 to 15 years experience in sales can apply. They should have studied B.Tech / B.E Mechanical Engineering or M.Tech Mechanical Engineering for the above mentioned post. You have to contact the HR Recruiter given in the website. The Bajaj Steel Industries Ltd career website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?