25th February 2015, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?

Hello
I'm b.tech 2nd year electrical student .
I want to do summer internship in NTPC.
so what is the procedure to do
summer internship in NTPC?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do Summer Internship in NTPC being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech course in Electrical Engineering? Required procedure for this?
  2. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC, Farakka to Integrated M.Tech(Energy Engineering) 2nd year student?
  3. Summer internship for 2nd year B.Tech student having no employee connections?
  4. How to apply for summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.E student pursuing engineering
  5. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  6. List of companies a B.Tech(Electricial engineer) 2nd year student can apply for summer internship program? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do summer internship from NTPC Farakka
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) student?
  9. What should I do for internship in NTPC?
  10. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
  11. Internship offered in summer is good for 2nd year student?
  12. How to pursue summer internship in NTPC SIPAT?
  13. Summer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  14. How to do summer internship/paid internship job in ISRO? I am a 2nd year student of department of Aerospace Engineering in IIT Kharagpur
  15. Good organisation for summer internship in Chemical engineering?
  16. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student in NCR and Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  17. How to apply for summer internship in ONGC after 2nd year?
  18. Can I get benefit to apply for Internship if my cousin is working at NTPC?
27th February 2015, 02:02 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?

It is good, that your interested in second year to do internship in NTPC. NTPC is one of the most reputed and well demand institute and the research sector in India.

Procedure To do Internship in NTPC:

* You need to contact the HR Department because there is no online procedure for applying in NTPC.

* Have a discussion with HR Manager or officer in charge concerning the internship opportunity.

* If the availability is there than submit the application along with the resume with your educational information.

* Also take NOC from your HOD of college or institution in which your studying.
23rd May 2015, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?

When the summer training is gonna start at ntpc sipat....is the list of trainees out yet?,
14th February 2020, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

will i get any opportunity in doing summer training in NTPC being a student of 2nd yr?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?