20th August 2017, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and procedure to get training from Assam Ashok Hotel Corporation Limited?

I have completed BHM course from Kolkata and willing to do six month internship from Assam Ashok Hotel Corporation Limited. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get training from here?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do internship in BHM from Assam Ashok Hotel Corporation Ltd?
  2. Is there any vacancy in Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited for ITI candidate? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for it?
  3. List of PSU exams in Instrumentation and Control Engineering?
  4. Procedure to do training from National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) for Civil Engineer? How many seats available for training?
  5. List of all PSU companies in India and their Entrance Exams for Jobs -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of core companies of EEE? I have completed engineering in EEE with 1 backlog
  7. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) candidate?
  8. Procedure to apply for Implant Training in Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited for BTech Chemical student? -- [New]
  9. Is Polyplex Corporation Limited, Bazpur good for training?
  10. Eligibility criteria and selection procedure for job in Bhilai Engineering Corporation Limited for Mechanical engineer? Branches of this company in India?
  11. Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  12. How many core companies are available in the world for Mechanical engineering students?
  13. List of companies where freshers may apply for job after completing graduation in electronics and instrumentation?
  14. What are the job opportunities for EEE students after completing B.E?
  15. Information about PSU's that accept GATE production score? I am a B.Tech production and industrial engineering student at DTU
  16. Which industries hire EC engineers in India and Abroad?
  17. What is the procedure followed for doing internship in Ashok Leyland?
  18. Procedure for inplant training in Ashok Leyland?
16th September 2017, 08:34 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and procedure to get training from Assam Ashok Hotel Corporation Limited?

Eligibility Criteria and Procedure to get training from Assam Ashok Hotel Corporation Limited:

There is a certain educational required in order to do training from Assam Ashok Hotel Corporation.

>> You must have completed Graduation in the concerned stream from a recognized university.

>> I suggest you to directly reach the Administrative office of the Assam Ashok Hotel Corporation Limited organization.

>> You are required to get the application form from the official website of the organization or from the office directly and submit all the required documents in the HR department.

Contact : Ashok M G Toad, Pan Bazar, Guwahati, Kamrup AS 781001 IN, Guwahati-Assam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?