27th March 2017, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and selection procedure to do SBTET C14 training with Diploma in Mechanical branch?

Hello sir, I have completed 4th semester of Diploma engineering with Mechanical branch and now want to do SBTET C14 training. Please tell me what is the eligibility criteria and selection procedure for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I apply for B.Tech course in private after my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from SBTET?
  2. Eligibility, criteria, selection procedure, reference books and preparation tips to become an RTO Officer?
  3. Doe IIT provide training to other college students? Criteria and procedure?
  4. Procedure and information to apply for summer training in IITs? What is the eligibility criteria and how much percentage is required for training?
  5. Companies in Delhi/Noida from which I can pursue training? Procedure and eligibility criteria?
  6. Is it possible to pursue degree course in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?
  7. Procedure and eligibility to apply for training during summer vacation in Tata Motors for Mechanical 6th semester student?
  8. What is the basic eligibility criteria required to join in IIT or NIT? Can I join after completion of diploma course in Mechanical branch?
  9. Am I eligible for RTO exam after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering? Procedure for the entrance exam and selection criteria?
  10. How to do training in BHEL? What is the selection procedure?
  11. Am I eligible for RTO exam after completing diploma in Automobile branch? Date of the exam and the selection criteria?
  12. What is the procedure and eligibility criteria to do Summer Training from WIPRO? How much rupees I have to spend for training?
  13. Does IIT provides training to other college students? Procedure and eligibility for training in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  14. How to do B.Tech after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. When will the IAF exam be held this year? Can I apply for EKT exam? What is the exam date?
  16. Can private candidates of 12th class apply for Indian Air Force? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to get Summer training from BHEL and NTPC for students of B.Tech Electronics and Communication? Selection criteria and last date to submit the application for the same?
  18. Criteria for join Automobile Industry for training? Procedure to join?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?