28th July 2015, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for Internship in DRDO for 3rd year mechanical engineers?

Hello Sir, Could you please answer to my one query? How to apply for internship in drdo for Mechanical 3rd year students?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  2. How can I apply for Internship in DRDO if pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. Which internship should I opt internship in IOCL or DRDO Chandigarh? I am a student of 3rd year B.Tech with mechanical stream
  5. How to apply for internship in DRDO?
  6. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.E.(EE) 3rd year student?
  7. How to do summer internship in DRDO? I am a 3rd year Mechanical engineering student
  8. How to apply for summer internship at DRDO Bangalore?
  9. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. How can I apply for Internship in DRDO being a B.Tech(MME) 3rd year student?
  11. What is the procedure to do internship in DRDO?
  12. Detailed information about Internship program in DRDO for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  13. Mechanical engineering internship in Core companies for 3rd year?
  14. Procedure for pursuing Summer Internship in DRDO while doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to do internship of 1 year after passing B.E 3rd year?
  16. Is it possible for computer science and engineering students to get admission in DRDO? How to apply for internship there?
  17. How to apply for internship in DRDO Hyderabad in Mechanical engineering branch? Where to get application form?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
29th July 2015, 11:28 AM
pointer01

Default Re: How to apply for Internship in DRDO for 3rd year mechanical engineers?

There are many labs of DRDO spread in the country.Each labs concerned with the different field.And the director of that lab is only the legal person for proving training.So in which Lab you want to get training you must contact the director of that lab.He can only give you full information regarding to training.The information of the Labs and director contact numbers are given in there official website(www.drdo.gov.in).
29th July 2015, 10:15 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Internship in DRDO for 3rd year mechanical engineers?

You have to take a recommendation letter from your project guide and attest it from the HOD of your college.
Send it to the DRDO LAB director along with your updated resume.
Also send details about your course structure and syllabus.
If you have any publications, attached it to the application letter. It will help you to get permission as soon as possible.
After reviewing your application, they will send a return fax or mail to your college with which you can proceed to the respective DRDO LAB.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?