13th July 2017, 11:10 AM

Procedure and eligibility criteria to join Larsen & Toubro to do internship after Diploma Engineering?

Hello, I have just completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and now want to get internship from Larsen & Toubro. Please send me whole procedure and eligibility criteria to join this company for internship?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) student? Benefits of Internship in L&T Ltd.?
  2. Selection procedure in Larsen & Toubro recruitment through internship?
  3. When Larsen & Toubro offers recruitment for B.E.(Civil Engineering) candidate? How many rounds are there in interview? Selection procedure of Larsen & Toubro?
  4. When Larsen & Toubro offers recruitment for Civil candidates? How many rounds are there in interview? Selection procedure of Larsen & Toubro?
  5. Eligibility criteria and syllabus of exam to do internship from Larsen and Toubro Limited?
  6. How to apply for internship in Larsen & Toubro after Mechanical Engineering? Internship provided us is with payment?
  7. Is it better to study M.Tech if secured job in Larsen and Toubro being a B.E. Civil Engineer?
  8. Branches of Larsen & Toubro providing internship programme with stipend for Mechanical Engineering holder
  9. Eligibility to attend Larsen & Toubro Infotech Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview? -- [New]
  10. When will I receive the response letter from Larsen and Toubro after applying for internship?
  11. Criteria for getting placed in Jindal Steel and Larsen & Toubro?
  12. Does Larsen & Toubro Limited conducts exam for Diploma in Mechanical engineer? Requirements to secure a job?
  13. How to do internship in 2nd year of EE at Larsen & Toubro Limited, Hyderabad?
  14. How to get job in Larsen & Toubro Limited being a Mechanical Engineer? What should I do for it?
  15. How can a BE Civil Engineering and ME Transportation Engineer get job in Larsen & Toubro Limited (L&T)?
  16. Possibility to get job in Larsen & Toubro on the basis of GATE score?
  17. Criteria for campus placement in Larsen and Toubro? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to get job in Larsen & Toubro Limited (L&T) being a Mechanical Engineer?
30th July 2017, 02:03 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility criteria to join Larsen & Toubro to do internship after Diploma Engineering?

Larsen & Toubro is one of the leading organisation in multi engineering products and services. Being a diploma candidate, you can apply for internship at L&T. You have to prepare resume and write an application to do internship at L&T and address the same to the HR Manager. Seal both the above documents and send to the company office. If they approved your application they you can do internship for four weeks.
31st July 2017, 01:27 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility criteria to join Larsen & Toubro to do internship after Diploma Engineering?

Procedure and Eligibility Criteria Required to join L&T Internship:

No, you are not eligible to join L&T Internship just on the basis of Diploma qualification. Yes, there is a certain eligibility criteria that is to be followed.

>> Candidates from the below streams are eligible,
* Mechanical Engineering
* Electrical Engineering
* Electronics Engineering
* Instrumentation Engineering

>> Candidates who are pursuing their 3rd year of 4th year of B.Tech are eligible to apply for Internship in L&T.

>> As you have completed Diploma, I suggest you to pursue Bachelor Degree in the same stream in order to be eligible.

>> Once you meet the eligibility criteria, you are required to contact the HR department of L&T and communicate with them through your Training and Placement cell of your concerned college. Once you get permission, then you can fill up the application form and you will be called to do Internship once you get shortlisted.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?