29th January 2016, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study PhD in NIN, Hyderabad for Food and Nutrition postgraduation student?

Dear Sir,
I am pursuing M.Sc in Food and Nutrition. Kindly tell me the procedure to do PhD from NIN, Hyderabad. Please let me know as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.
With Regards-
Megha.M

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study PhD in NIN for a candidate who has secured 63% in M.Sc(Food Science and Nutrition)?
  2. Procedure to do Ph.D from NIN, Hyderabad? -- [New]
  3. Eligibility criteria, syllabus and examination date of Ph.D entrance exam conducted by NIN Hyderabad? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Ph.D in food and nutrition from NIN and other university?
  5. Procedure to do Ph.D from NIN after completing MSc in food science and nutrition with 78% marks?
  6. Can I get admission to study PhD in NIN/ICMR after completing M.Sc in Foods and Nutrition?
  7. How can I apply for PhD from NIN?
  8. How can I study PhD in Food and Nutrition being a M.Sc candidate and doing research on Quality evaluation on Organic Rice?
  9. Eligibility to study PhD in Food and Nutrition for M.Sc(Home Science) candidate?
  10. Eligibility to do PhD in Food and Nutrition at AIIMS for PG Diploma holder?
  11. List of the universities with admission procedure who offers Ph.D in Food & Nutrition?
  12. Procedure to do PhD in Nutrition at Indian Institute of Nutrition for M.Sc postgraduate?
  13. Which colleges in Bangalore are best to study Ph.D. to increase government job chances?
  14. Procedure to apply for PhD in Nutrition program in Bangalore University? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  15. Phd from NIN or ICMR after doing msc in applied nutrition? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the requirement and procedure to get admission for Ph.D?
  17. Admission procedure to study M.Sc(Food Science) in University of Leeds, UK for B.Sc(Nutrition) final year student?
  18. Can I take CFTRI entrance exam if I am a final year student of food and nutrition and dietetics
18th August 2017, 09:22 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study PhD in NIN, Hyderabad for Food and Nutrition postgraduation student?

You are required to appear in Entrance Examination conducted by National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad in order to pursue PhD from NIN, Hyderabad.

The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for pursuing PhD in NIN, Hyderabad is "Post Graduate" degree from a recognized university. You must have secured minimum 55% marks in Post Graduation.

I am providing you official website of National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad. I suggest you to go through PhD section of the website to find more details about the course.

Click here for More Details
26th October 2017, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to study PhD in NIN, Hyderabad for Food and Nutrition postgraduation student?

Want to do phd in nitrition in NIN Hyderabad. I dId my MSC in nutrotion.please let me know the procedure.
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?