13th September 2015, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

How can I study PhD in Food and Nutrition being a M.Sc candidate and doing research on Quality evaluation on Organic Rice?

Hello,
I am doing M.Sc in Food and Nutrition in Agricultural University. I am also doing research on quality evaluation on organic rice and I want to pursue PhD in the same disciple. Please tell me how i can do PhD in Food and Nutrition?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PhD in Food and Nutrition for M.Sc(Home Science) candidate?
  2. Procedure to study PhD in NIN for a candidate who has secured 63% in M.Sc(Food Science and Nutrition)?
  3. How to select a topic of research and a Guide for PhD in Food & Nutrition?
  4. Procedure to apply for PhD in Nutrition program in Bangalore University? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  5. How to apply for Ph.D and internship from AIMS after completing MSc in food and nutrition with 78% marks?
  6. Should I go for M.Sc in Food and Nutrition if done B.Sc in Home Science?
  7. Is there any universities or research centres offering PhD in Food Technology?
  8. How can I pursue Ph.D from PGIMER? I have done masters in food and nutrition
  9. IGNOU Certificate in Organic Farming - Inspection and Certification Of Organic Produce Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  10. How should I join MSc as distance learning course? How to make a career as quality assurance?
  11. What is the right choice for me after passing MSc in Food Processing and Nutrition Science
  12. Procedure to get admission in PhD(Nutrition) at Home Science College and Research Institute for M.Sc postgraduate?
  13. Procedure to do Ph.D from NIN after completing MSc in food science and nutrition with 78% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible for M.Sc in Food and Nutrition?
  15. Possibility to pursue Ph.D if completed PGD in Monitoring & Evaluation and having 10 years of work experience in Research, Monitoring and Evaluation?
  16. Procedure to study PhD in Organic Chemistry in Abroad for M.Sc candidate?
  17. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Food and Nutrition) being a 12th PCB candidate? -- [New]
  18. How to do MSc Food Technology? I have completed BSc Nutrition and Dietetics
27th October 2016, 06:34 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I study PhD in Food and Nutrition being a M.Sc candidate and doing research on Quality evaluation on Organic Rice?

You can give UGC NET exam for doing PhD. This exam is conducted by CBSE. For giving this exam you must have complete your post graduation with minimum of 55% marks. After qualifying in this exam you will get admission in a good institution. It also depends on your marks that in which institution you can get the admission. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?