10th March 2016, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for training in Infosys, Noida?

I am doing b.tech course in final year from PTU. I want to apply for the internship training in Infosys, Noida. Kindly tell me that how can i apply for that?

Related Questions:
  1. How MCA student can apply in Infosys for Industrial training?
  2. How to apply for training in HELP, ONGC and PWD?
  3. Companies providing non-paid training in Noida, Delhi, Chandigarh and Gurgaon? How to apply for it?
  4. How may I get a 6 months industrial training in Noida in Java or CCNA with certification?
  5. List companies offering Industrial Training to IT student in Noida? How to apply?
  6. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in Infosys for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  7. Which is better to join if selected in both Infosys and Aricent?
  8. How can I do summer training in Infosys? Requirements for the same?
  9. How can I apply for Summer Training in Noida being a B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) candidate?
  10. Can I apply for training in good companies like Infosys, WIPRO, TCS?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Vocational Training in Infosys?
  12. Being a B.Tech CSE 3rd year student how can I apply for 45 days Summer Internship/Training programme at Infosys, TCS, IBM and Oracle?
  13. How can I apply to get job in Infosys if college doesn't offered Infosys for on-campus drive?
  14. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship training in companies like infosys, tcs, ibm, wipro and oracle?
  15. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys for B.E. 2nd year student?
  16. How to apply for 6 weeks industrial training in Microsoft, HCL, WIPRO and Infosys?
  17. Options available to do summer training in Greater Noida and Delhi?
  18. How to apply for 45 days internship/summer training in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle -- [Most Discussed]
11th March 2016, 04:50 PM
OnePlus

Default Re: How to apply for training in Infosys, Noida?

** For getting training in Infosys you need to go through the training office of infosys and enquiry about the industrial training programme.
** If they are conducting industrial training then take a application form fill it with your full detail and then submit with your NOC Certificate.
** NOC Certificate is provided by your college in training and placement cell.
** Then they will short-list the candidate for there according to there criteria if your name will be short-listed then you can join the training programme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?