11th November 2017, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to do internship in Mechanical Engineering stream from Tata Automobile Limited, Pune?

I am in 3rd year of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering and want to do training in Tata Automobile Limited, Pune. Please send me procedure to do internship from here?

Related Questions:
  1. Details and procedure to apply for internship in Tata Motors?
  2. What is the procedure to do internship in Tata Motors, Pune?
  3. Branch of Tata Steel Limited in Jaipur? How to approach for internship in Mechanical engineering stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors, Pune for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 2nd year student?
  5. Procedure to do 6 months training in Mechanical stream from Tata Motors Company in Pune?
  6. How to approach Tata Technologies, Pune for internship in Mechanical engineering? How long I should do internship?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any Automobile company in Pune? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the procedure followed for doing internship in Tata Motors, Pune?
  9. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Internship during summer vacations in Tata Motors, Pune for 3rd year Mechanical student?
  10. Procedure to apply for internship or training in TATA MOTORS?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  12. Summer Internship details in Tata Motors for B.Tech 3d Year Mechanical Engineer
  13. How to do internship in Mechanical Engineering from Tata Motors in Pune?
  14. Automobile companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student in Tamil Nadu? Procedure to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Where to apply for job in Tata Motors Limited being an Automobile Engineer? -- [New]
  16. Best company among Tata Motors, Tata Steel and Tata Power to do internship in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Duration of internship provided by TATA Motors for Mechanical stream? How they select for internship?
  18. What is the procedure to apply for internship in Tata Motors?
14th November 2017, 09:51 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do internship in Mechanical Engineering stream from Tata Automobile Limited, Pune?

You can directly visit the official website of Tata Automobile Ltd and fill up the online application form (http://www.tatamotors.com/). You can also contact them over phone or you can visit the HR department and inquire about the application process. The admin department will help you to complete the application process. After applying you have to wait for their further apply.

Address: S. NO-151/12/1, SURESH COMPLEX, HADAPSAR MUNDHWA BYPASS, NEXT TO NOBLE HOSPITAL, Pune, Maharashtra 411013, Phone: 086050 16002
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?