31st October 2017, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

How can a MBA in Supply Chain Management holder do training from Ashok Leyland?

I am have passed MBA in Supply Chain Management from distance mode and now want to do training from Ashok Leyland. Please tell me how can I do training from here?

Related Questions:
  1. Does the Ashok Leyland provide internship in MBA Supply Chain Management? How to join the company for it?
  2. What is the procedure followed for doing internship in Ashok Leyland?
  3. Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  4. What is the procedure to be followed for applying inplant training in Ashok Leyland while doing M.E 3rd year?
  5. How can I apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland being a B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How does Ashok Leyland choose candidates for internship programme? -- [New]
  7. Is MBA in Supply Chain & Logistic Management favourable for female candidate?
  8. What is the procedure to get inplant training at Ashok Leyland?
  9. Which are the best instituts offering MBA in supply chain management in Maharashtra?
  10. What is the qualification criteria required to become a Production Supervisor? Which course should I pursue to become a Production Supervisor?
  11. Information regarding the fee structure for MBA in Supply Chain Management?
  12. Procedure for inplant training in Ashok Leyland?
  13. Implant Training in Ashok Leyland for B.E.(ME) 3rd year student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) student?
  15. Whole procedure to do internship in MBA Operation Management from Ashok Leyland?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship related to Human Resource in Ashok Leyland for MBA(HR) candidate?
  17. List of universities which offer Distance MBA in Marketing/Supply Chain Management?
  18. Which is better to study in MBA among Logistics & Supply Chain Management and Data Analytics?
4th November 2017, 09:03 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can a MBA in Supply Chain Management holder do training from Ashok Leyland?

Procedure to do Internship/ Training from Ashok Leyland:

In order to do training from Ashok Leyland, you are required to follow the below instructions. I am providing you the links of Summer Internship and Training where you may find all the details about the courses.

>> You must have met the required educational qualification in order to be eligible for doing Training from Ashok Leyland.

>> I am providing you the contact details of the Corporate Office, hence you may contact for their application forms. Or else you can get the training application forms from HR department of the organization.

>> You are required to approach them through referral if you have any for doing internship/ training.

Click here for Trainings

Click here for Summer Internships
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?