27th April 2017, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply for pilot training course?

What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply for pilot training course? What is the minimum height asked? Can you please give me the complete details on the same soon to me? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Any government training institute for Pilot Training? What is the next step and the eligibility criteria? Any entrance exam to get selected for government institute? What is the physical eligibility for training? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the eligibility criteria required for Commercial Pilot Training? Will I get a job after completing the Training?
  3. What is the eligibility for Pilot training?
  4. Eligibility criteria to do Commercial Pilot Training? List of institutions in Jaipur for it?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria required to become a Fighter Pilot in the Indian Air Force? Do I have to join any Training Institutes for it?
  6. Can I become a pilot with height of 5.2?
  7. What is the minimum eligibility criteria asked to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot post?
  8. What is the procedure followed to apply for loco pilot exam? What is the eligibility criteria followed?
  9. Am i eligible for Indian Railway Loco Pilot post being a 10+2 passed student?
  10. Qualification required for Pilot training? Fee structure, entrance and job confirmation?
  11. Can I do diploma course in aeronautical engineering to become a pilot in future?
  12. An Electrical Engineer apply for Loco Pilot job? Eligibility criteria for it?
  13. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for training in Civil Engineering at DMRC?
  14. How to apply for pilot training course after 12th
  15. Eligibility criteria to apply for pre sea training?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for summer training while pursuing M.Sc Biotechnology?
  17. Can I apply in Indian Navy Pilot recruitment without Pilot Training course being a Mechanical graduate?
  18. Is it possible to do Pilot Training with less expenses covered?
28th April 2017, 12:57 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply for pilot training course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply for pilot training course? What is the minimum height asked? Can you please give me the complete details on the same soon to me? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

Eligibility criteria followed to apply for Commercial Pilot License is given below;

Candidates who have completed 10+2 or HSC or equivalent examinations with Mathematics and Physics

Candidate’s age should be 17 years

Candidates should clear the Class I Medical Fitness Examination approved by D.G.C.A recognized Doctor.

The Pilot training course is available in the following flying schools in India.

The Madhya Pradesh Flying Club Ltd - Official Website

Indian Aviation Academy - Official Website

Bombay Flying Club - Official Website

Government Aviation Training Institute, Bhubaneswar - Official Website
28th April 2017, 07:06 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply for pilot training course?

Eligibility criteria to apply for Pilot Training Course

Eligibility criteria:-

The candidate should have passed 12th standard from a recognised board.

Subject should be Physics, chemistry and Maths.

At least 50% marks in 12th.

Age limit is 18 to 30 years.

Your height should be at least 5 feet.

6/6 vision is required to become pilot.

You can wear eye glasses but contact lens and lasik operations are not allowed.

Should not have fear of heights.

procedure to apply for pilot training course:-

Students Pilot Licence

Private Pilot Licence

Commercial Pilot Licence.
28th April 2017, 07:50 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Educational qualification required for commercial pilot licence:

Candidate must have passed 12th with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.

Age should be in between 18 to 30 years.

Medical fitness as granted by IAM, Bangalore

Written exam testing:

Air regulations, aviation Metrology , navigation, technical, planning etc.

Institutes for aviation training:

New flight Services Limited, Indore

Blue diamond aviation, Pune

Asiatic International Aviation Academy, Indore

Delhi Flying Club Limited

Indian Aviation Academy, Mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?