2nd March 2018, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

MBBS certificate will not be issued to student who is disqualified in internship?

I am MBBS 1st year student. I have got admission in this year. I came to know that I have to do internship in my final year. I don’t know what kind of internship I have to do. But I want to know that if I will not qualify in internship then I will not receive my certificate?

Related Questions:
  1. MBA certificate will not be issued to student who is disqualified in internship?
  2. BDS certificate will not be issued to student who is disqualified in Internship?
  3. Procedure to do Internship from non Teaching Hospitals after completion of MBBS? Shall I have to do entire Internship in Hospital or only a part of it?
  4. Will I be able to appear for DNB course after BHMS?
  5. Should I do Post Graduation in Ukraine being a Medical student from last 6 years? Whether Internship certificate from Ukraine is accepted globally?
  6. Has it become late to apply for PG entrance exam after completion of Internship having disqualified in MBBS 2nd year exams?
  7. Is there any criteria for private MBBS student to do internship in government hospitals
  8. Whether the new OBC certificate issued by Central Government will be accepted at the time of registration?
  9. Is there any difference between the state govt issued and the Central govt issue caste certificate for various exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to apply for internship being a final year BBA student?
  11. Is there any preference for student who already passed NDA written exam and got disqualified in SSB?
  12. Is it possible to do Internship in other college being an MBBS student of CMC Vellore? Detailed information and necessity of Internship?
  13. How to transfer my daughter from St Xaavier's Ranchi to St Xavier's Kolkata?
  14. How to get original certificate after spelling mistake in surname?
  15. Can I use OBC non creamy layer certificate issued four years back for PG admission?
  16. Do I need to have SC certificate issued by Delhi to apply for 85% quota of DTU?
  17. MCI recognized hospitals offering Internship to MBBS student? -- [New]
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in any government or private college for MBBS 4th year student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
14th March 2018, 05:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MBBS certificate will not be issued to student who is disqualified in internship?

Internship is a part of the MBBS degree and without it, it will not have any value, because you won't have much practical exposure. Also, if you haven't got the internship, then it will be an incomplete course.

Hence, you have to complete the internship from a recognized Hospital or medical college under an experienced Physician.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?